|Level code||Special 6-3|
|Game||Super Mario 3D Land|
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The player starts off on a platform next to a Flip Panel which leads to another platform near some poison water. In front of the poison water is another Flip Panel and three ? Blocks, the middle one contains a Super Star and the far left one contains a Poison Mushroom. Next to this is a small platform with an invisible block on it that contains a Statue Leaf. After this section is another section with a Flip Panel which leads outside and then back inside where there is another Flip Panel which leads to a Warp Pipe.
In the final area is a Flip Panel that leads to the Goal Pole.
- Star Medal 1: In between some spikes in the outside area.
- Star Medal 2: Floating on a Flip Panel, just before a Warp Pipe.
- Star Medal 3: In the outside area behind some Brick Blocks.
- As is the case of most levels in Special Worlds that reuse previous level designs, Special 6-3 reuses the layout of World 2-2. This leads to copied assets from the level, which are usually deleted to save space if they are not needed. The coins in the secret room of World 2-2 that spell out "3D" are copied for Special 6-3, but the room itself is not. The coins are instead moved far beyond the level skybox, leaving twenty-three coins that cannot be collected.
- TCRF. Super Mario 3D Land#Unreachable Coins. The Cutting Room Floor. Retrieved October 27, 2020.
- SwankyBox (June 3, 2020). 23 Coins No One Has Ever Obtained in Super Mario 3D Land. YouTube. Retrieved June 3, 2020.