|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D|
|Music track||Rickety Rails|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
In the Time Attack mode of the game, a time of 1:35:00 is needed to get a gold medal, a time of 2:10:00 for silver, and a time of 3:00:00 for bronze.
Right at the start of the level, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong must enter a Barrel Cannon to ride on a minecart. Throughout the ride, the Kongs must time jumps to ride the next minecart while Mole Guards throwing bombs appear. The minecart will eventually take the Kongs to the end of the rail track, where they should jump off and land on the ground below. Here, more Mole Guards will appear and throw bombs at the Kongs. There are also platforms that fall upon being touched (with Squeeklys in the same area) and falling crystals that can destroy the wooden platforms below them.
Beyond the first checkpoint, lots of bomb-throwing Mole Guards appear in the background. After dodging the bombs, the Kongs must dodge more falling crystals and cross more moving platforms with Squeeklys.
Another minecart lies past the second checkpoint. In addition to making timed jumps between minecarts, the Kongs must also crouch at one point to avoid ceiling crystals. After riding past several falling crystals, the minecart will put the Kongs on ground again (with the next checkpoint), where they must dodge more bombs thrown by Mole Guards as well as falling crystals. Towards the end, the Kongs must dodge a colony of Squeeklys to reach the Slot Machine Barrel.
- At the beginning of the level, there is a plant on the left that releases a Puzzle Piece after pounding next to it.
- Right after the two falling crystals after the first checkpoint, the Kongs should pound a wooden platform to open the way to a Barrel Cannon, which leads to a Bonus Area. The Puzzle Piece will appear after collecting all the items using the bouncy moving platform below them.
- After the Bonus Area, the Kongs should bounce on the Squeeklys to reach a high platform, where they must put out a lantern by blowing to reveal the Puzzle Piece.
- Near the falling crystals during the second minecart ride, the Kongs must make a small jump to collect the Puzzle Piece beneath some ceiling crystals.
- At the second ground area with the Mole Guards, there is a Puzzle Piece beneath a platform near some falling crystals. The Kongs must roll into it to collect it and quickly jump to safety at the last second.
Names in other languages
|French||Taupes au Top||Moles at the Top|
|German||Fiese Maulwürfe||Nasty Moles|
|Italian||Talpe Dispettose||Spiteful Moles|
|Spanish||Topos artilleros||Mole Gunners|