|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D|
|Music track||King of Cling|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Despite the level's name, the main mechanic of the level is the tilting platforms that operate by standing on either side of them, while moving columns appear less often.
In the Time Attack mode of the game, a time of 1:36:00 is needed to get a gold medal, a time of 1:45:50 for silver, and a time of 2:05:00 for bronze.
At the starting point, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong can walk left to find a plant containing a Banana Bunch. As the Kongs walk right, they will find a platform that moves left and right depending on which side the Kongs stand on. After tilting the platform to the right end of the path, the Kongs must defeat some Frogoons and enter a Barrel Cannon which sends them deeper into the jungle.
The next area has a horizontally moving platform similar to the one in the first area, except this one is tilted by grabbing the grass on its underside. By moving it all the way to the right, the pillars that blocked the Kongs' way will move apart (a twenty-Banana Bunch can be found behind the leaves on the left). More platforms must be tilted to clear paths and to produce more pillars to be used as platforms. After passing under two Chomps, the Kongs must tilt another grassy platform to a Barrel Cannon surrounded by two Tiki Zings, a heart, and a Banana Coin. The Barrel Cannon leads to the next area and the first checkpoint.
After the checkpoint is a vast waterfall with more tilting platforms. The Kongs must use the grassy platform to cross the Tiki Zings and Tiki Tork. After lowering a pillar via a tilting platform, the Kongs will encounter a bridge which will shortly be destroyed by a big Screaming Pillar. The Kongs must wait for it to fall and use a Barrel Cannon to cross the gap. On the other side is a giant button which must be pounded several times to make a series of Barrel Cannons appear. The Kongs should then be launched by the cannons to a column which will tilt to the right when they stand on the right side. After bouncing along multiple bouncy flowers, the Kongs will find a tilting platform leading to a series of Barrel Cannons and the next checkpoint.
Screaming Pillars can be found at the beginning of the next area. After the Screaming Pillars are some bouncy flowers that bounce the Kongs to a higher area. In this area, the Kongs must dodge some Chomps, Tiki Zings, and a giant Chomp. After getting past the enemies, the Kongs must then time a Barrel Cannon launch to blast past four Flaming Tiki Buzzes and land on a tilting platform. This time, the Kongs must dodge a series of big Screaming Pillars to avoid getting hit or falling due to the platforms being destroyed by the pillars. The last tilting platform opens the mouth of a monkey head statue which leads to the Slot Machine Barrel.
|Flaming Tiki Buzz||8|
|Screaming Pillar (big)||6|
- After being launched from the first and second Barrel Cannons, the Kongs must jump to the left to find the first Puzzle Piece.
- Right after the three pillars with Awks and Tiki Buzzes, the Kongs should jump on the last Tiki Buzz to reach a section obscured by leaves with the second Puzzle Piece.
- After reaching the first checkpoint, the Kongs must bounce on the first Tiki Buzz to get on top of the tilting platform with grass. The platform must be tilted to the right side of its path to reach the third Puzzle Piece.
- After being launched from the Barrel Cannons from the giant button, the Kongs must move left on the tilting column and jump to the waterfall to enter a Bonus Area. Here, the Kongs must time the Barrel Cannon blasts to collect all the items and finally the fourth Puzzle Piece.
- When the second Screaming Pillar collapses, the Kongs should stand on it to reach climbable grass which leads to bananas and the fifth Puzzle Piece.
- The Kongs must collect the circling bananas on the right of giant Chomp (while avoiding Tiki Zings) to make the sixth Puzzle Piece appear.
- The Kongs must tilt the last moving platform of the level past the Slot Barrel Machine to find the seventh Puzzle Piece outside the cave.
Names in other languages
|French||Colonnes en Rogne||Columns in Anger|
|Italian||Colonne cadenti||Falling Columns|
|Spanish||Pilares disciplinares||Disciplinary Pillars|