Search Party Item Park
|Deep Magma Bog
|Super Mario Bros. Wonder
|<< Directory of levels >>
Search Party Item Park is a Search Party level in Deep Magma Bog in Super Mario Bros. Wonder. It is unlocked after completing Deep Magma Bog Observatory #1. The player must first use Elephant Mario or Drill Mario to break the Brick Blocks, then use power-ups to find the Wonder Tokens. As such, the Yoshis and Nabbit cannot complete this level.
Wonder Token locations
- Wonder Token 1: The player must use either Drill Mario or Bubble Mario. They must first hit two Invisible Character Blocks visible only to Daisy, then jump up to dig into the ceiling for Drill Mario or blow bubbles and jump on them as Bubble Mario to reach it.
- Wonder Token 2: The player must use Elephant Mario to hit the Spike Ball so it destroys the wall blocking the Wonder Token, allowing it to be reached. Yoshi can use his tongue to eat the Wonder Token instead.
- Wonder Token 3: The player must hit an Invisible Character Block only visible to Toadette to reveal a vine allowing the Wonder Token to be reached. This is the only Wonder Token that does not require any power-ups.
- Wonder Token 4: The player must use Bubble Mario to blow bubbles and kill the Cheep Cheeps, making the Wonder Token appear. Alternatively, Yoshi can use his tongue to kill the Cheep Cheeps.
- Wonder Token 5: The player must use Drill Mario to dig into the second moving platform, then move through the wall to reach the Wonder Token.
Talking Flower quotes
- "Oh!" (near the start, said in a surprised tone)
- "Hi!" (said in a more welcoming tone)
Names in other languages