The Great Tower of Bowser Land
|The Great Tower of Bowser Land|
|Level code||World Bowser-Castle|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||500 seconds|
|<< << Directory of levels >>|
The Great Tower of Bowser Land (known as The Great Tower of Bowser World in the British English Wii U version), also known as World Bowser-Castle is the final standard course of World Bowser, and the final main course in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is set in an amusement-park themed Bowser's Castle, with a very tall tower in the center. Unlocking this level requires 170 Green Stars, as well as the completion of both Motley Bossblob's Encore and Hisstocrat Returns.
The course begins near the remains of Bowser's Muscle Car, with a zipline lift right next to it; scratching the car while wearing a Cat Suit will cause it to light up while the horn blares. The zipline lift leads onto a rooftop with obstacles that include bottomless pits, debris from the volcano in the background, and spikes in the floor. Upon reaching the Crazy Clown Ferris Wheel, Captain Toad greets the player(s) as he stands next to another zipline lift.
Once the player(s) reach the large tower in the center, Bowser appears and uses a Super Bell to turn himself into Meowser. The rest of the course involves climbing the tower while Meowser attacks them repeatedly; he shoots fireballs, climbs up walls and slides down them, and often breaks through them with his scratches. After hitting him with a POW Block, he is sent flying and the wall to the rest of the tower is revealed. When the player goes up the Clear Pipe Cannon to the top of the tower, Meowser returns and uses Double Cherries to double himself. These doubles can assist Meowser by destroying sections of the level. As the player heads up to the very tower, a giant Super POW Block is on the top as the real Meowser stands on top with the bottle containing all seven of the Sprixie Princesses. This POW Block must be hit four times to finally defeat Meowser, after which he is sent flying.
During the credits, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad return to the Mushroom Kingdom, as do Captain Toad and the other Toads. Bowser is left trapped inside a bottle, while Boom Boom is upset and Pom Pom tries to comfort him. The Sprixie Princesses, their people and Plessie also give their new friends a fond farewell. Additionally, Rosalina appears if the player replays the level after unlocking her, replacing the Sprixies.
- Green Star 1: After getting off of the first zipline, the Green Star is on the rightmost side of the highest part of the first building the player lands on.
- Green Star 2: On the Ferris Wheel, the four Bullies must be knocked off the platforms to reveal the second Green Star. If all the Bullies are knocked off, the Green Star will reveal in the center of the Ferris Wheel.
- Green Star 3: During the first phase of the final battle, revealed after collecting every Green Coin from the Green Star Ring.
- At the end of the stage, near the Goal Pole, there is a bell tree with the stamp floating directly above it. The stamp is of Meowser.
Names in other languages
Kessen! Kuppa rando no sūpā tawā
|Final Showdown! Super Tower of Bowser Land|
Juézhàn! Kùbā Lèyuán de Chāojítǎ
|Showdown! Super Tower of Bowser Land|
|Dutch||Bowsers kermiskasteel||Bowser's Funfair Castle|
|French||Tour infernale de Bowser||Bowser's Infernal Tower|
|German||Bowsers großer Turm||Bowser's Great Tower|
|Italian||Scontro nella supertorre di Bowser||Clash at Bowser's supertower|
|Portuguese||Desafio na torre final do Bowser||Challenge in Bowser's final tower|
|Russian||Большущая башня Боузера
Bolshushchaya bashnya Bouzera
|Bowser's gigantic tower|
|Spanish||Ascenso a la torre de Bowser||Bowser's tower ascent|
- The music that plays during the second phase of the fight with Meowser on this level, "The Great Tower Showdown 2", is available in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a track that can be heard on the Mario Galaxy stage and any Super Mario-series stage, respectively.
- In Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, the rain particle effect in the level is slightly more visible.