- Not to be confused with Honeycomb Skyway.
- This article is about the level in Super Mario 3D World. For the level in New Super Mario Bros. 2, see World Star-6.
|Level code||World Star-6|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Honeycomb Starway, otherwise known as World Star-6, is the sixth course in World Star from Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. The level is unlocked by clearing Super Block Land and its own completion unlocks Gargantuan Grotto. This is an autoscroll level that is set deep in space with hexagonal platforms which join together to form pathways. While some of them have lava in them, others have ice; most have metal inside them the player can walk on normally.
The level starts off on a platform with a ? Block containing a Boomerang Flower. Next, there are three sets of Para-Biddybuds that fly at the player. After this, the path splits. The left is made of ice and the right contains the first Green Star and is revealed by hitting a Switch Block. After this are three sets of Spike Bars, the first patch of lava, and a patch of ice. There is a Clear Pipe that leads to an area farther along the platform and a Double Cherry. After this is another ? Block with a Boomerang Flower. There are very many Para-Biddybuds in this area, and defeating them all gives the second Green star. After this is a Coin Block and the next set of platforms. In this area, there are small path splits and Fire Piranha Plants on flying blocks. After this is a large panel of lava and ice. The third Green Star can be found on a panel of lava here. There are also many Stingbies in this area. Finally, the Stamp can be found to the side and the Warp Box to the Goal Pole area is ahead. To reach the top of the Goal Pole, the player must be quick to climb the blocks as they appear in order to make it to the top of the flagpole.
- Green Star 1: The first Green Star is on the right side of the path after the first split. It can either be collected with a boomerang or by hitting the Switch Block to reveal a pathway.
- Green Star 2: Near the middle of the level, the player must defeat all the Para-Biddybuds in the area to make the second Green Star appear.
- Green Star 3: The final Green Star hovers over a set of lava panels near the Stingbies.
- The stamp is after the third Green Star, adrift in space. The player must grab it with a boomerang. The stamp is an Octoomba.
Names in other languages
|Starry Sky and the Hexagonal Road|
Xīngkōng Liùjiǎo zhī Lù
|Hexagon road in the Starry Sky|
|French||Ruche interstellaire||Interstellar hive|
|German||Wandern auf dem Wabenweg||Hiking on Honeycomb Path|
|Italian||Esagoni Stellari||Stellar Hexagons|
|Portuguese||Hexágonos intergalácticos||Intergalactic hexagons|
|Spanish||Paseo hexagonal entre las estrellas||Hexagonal stroll between the stars|
- The music that plays in this level is an arrangement of "Gusty Garden Galaxy" from Super Mario Galaxy, which also plays in Honeycomb Skyway and Champion's Road.