Rolling Ride Run
- This article is about the level in Super Mario 3D World. For the level in New Super Mario Bros. 2, see World Star-3.
|Rolling Ride Run|
|Level code||World Star-3|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Rolling Ride Run, otherwise known as World Star-3, is the third course in World Star from Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. The level is unlocked by clearing Super Galaxy and its own completion unlocks The Great Goal Pole.
Rolling Ride Run additionally appears in the background in Super Mario Maker 2, in the sky theme of the Super Mario 3D World style.
The player starts out on a large platform, with another platform with nine hidden coins extending out of the upper left corner. The platform leads to a roller with six coins around it; halfway along the rails, there is a small platform with a Goomba on top of it. At the end of the rail, the player goes through a path with three rollers (two rollers being stationary) and sets of ? Blocks (one containing a Boomerang Flower), Brick Blocks and coins. After the third roller, there is a Mystery Box with access to the first Green Star. This Mystery Box places the player inside a roller, and they have to rotate it to make the Green Star reachable. After the Mystery Box is another roller that leads through a line of Conkdors and a Goomba. A platform follows with a Sprixie operating a pair of binoculars that point towards the Goal Pole. A Warp Box takes the player to the Checkpoint Flag. After the Checkpoint Flag, the player needs to jump up stationary rollers, the first one containing four Conkdors and the final one having the second Green Star underneath. Afterwards, there is a Question Block containing another Boomerang Flower and a Goomba, with a large roller on a rail following. The rail leads to sets of Blurkers, coins, Stingbies and a path that contains a Character Switch, three + Clocks and a Goomba. The player needs to play as Rosalina to press the switch. At the end of the rail, there are more Conkdors, and a wall with the third Green Star on top that can be reached either by collecting a Double Cherry and using a two-person Multi-Vator or using the Cat Mario power-up to climb up the wall. The Goal Pole is to the left of the Green Star.
- Green Star 1: A Mystery Box near the end of the first section takes the player to a bonus room which they will need to rotate to the right in order to claim the Green Star.
- Green Star 2: The player must rotate a small roller near the Checkpoint Flag in order to get the star to appear.
- Green Star 3: At the end of the level, the player must rotate a roller to get to a row of coins. A nearby corridor leads the player to a Multi-Vator which requires two characters to operate. It leads to the final Green Star.
- A small side path towards the end of the course leads to a Character Switch which Rosalina must press in order to reveal the Stamp. The stamp is of Small Rosalina.
Names in other languages
Mawase! Tsumiki no asurechikku
|Roll! Athletic of Building Blocks|
Zhuǎn ba! Jīmù Yùndòngchǎng
|Spin! Building Blocks Sports Ground|
|Dutch||Rolblokravijn||Roll block ravine|
|French||Imbroglio de rouleaux||-|
|German||Auf dem Holzweg||Literally "On the wooden path" which means "On the wrong track" / "Barking up the wrong tree"|
|Italian||Blocchi rotanti||Rotating block|
|Portuguese||Sempre a rolar||Always rolling|
|Spanish||¡Qué rollo de rollos!||What a mess of rolls!|