Mystery House Claw Climb
|Mystery House Claw Climb|
|Level code||World Bowser-Mystery House|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Mystery House Claw Climb, otherwise known as World Bowser-Mystery House, is the fourth Mystery House in the game Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, with each challenge lasting ten seconds. There are ten Green Stars to be collected inside it. The challenges are oriented around the cat form and its ability to climb up walls.
- Green Star 1: The player needs to climb up a tower. The star is near the bottom.
- Green Star 2: The player needs to climb up a wall in an underground area.
- Green Star 3: The player needs to climb up a wall of Beep Blocks.
- Green Star 4: The player needs to climb up a wall in an area with lava.
- Green Star 5: The player needs to climb up a tower. The star is at the top.
- Green Star 6: The player needs to break some blocks and climb up a wall.
- Green Star 7: The player needs to climb up a wall made of Beep Blocks, and then climb another wall.
- Green Star 8: The player needs to climb up a wall in an area with lava, and safely get to the other side of the platform while climbing.
- Green Star 9: The player needs to break some blocks using a POW Block and climb up the wall.
- Green Star 10: The player needs to climb up a wall of giant collapsing blocks.
Names in other languages
|Climb! Mystery House|
Pāndēng ba! Shénmìwū
|Climb it! Mystery House|
|Dutch||Katachtige klimmers in het verrassingshuisje||Feline climbers in the Mystery House|
|German||Krallen raus im Rätselhaus||Claws out in Mystery House|
|Italian||Casa Mistero: arrampicata rapida||Mystery House: fast climbing|
|Portuguese||Afiando as garras na Casa Mistério||Sharpening the claws in the Mystery House|
|Russian||Цап-царап в доме загадок
Tsap-tsarap v dome zagadok
|Scratch-scratch in the Mystery House|
|Spanish||Trepando en la casa del misterio||Climbing in the Mystery House|