Super Block Land
- This article is about the level in Super Mario 3D World. For the level in New Super Mario Bros. 2, see World Star-5.
|Super Block Land|
|Level code||World Star-5|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Super Block Land, otherwise known as World Star-5, is the fifth level in World Star from Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is unlocked by completing The Great Goal Pole and its own completion unlocks Honeycomb Starway. Exclusive to this course is an arrangement of the overworld theme from Super Mario 3D Land as its background music track.
The level starts with some Bob-ombs on a small grassy platforms. Next there are some Rectangular ? Blocks that gives the player a Super Leaf. There are also some Big Blocks, as well as Mega ? Blocks that produce multiple blocks when hit. Next are some Chargin' Chucks that will charge at the player. On top of some Big Blocks is a Hidden Block that contains a Mega Mushroom. At the end of this area is a Warp Box that takes the player to the Checkpoint Flag. In this area the player must find all five Key Coins to open the Warp Box to the Goal Pole.
- Key Coin 1: The first Key Coin is in plain sight next to some Big Blocks and Chargin' Chucks.
- Key Coin 2: The second Key Coin is in plain sight next to a raised level with a Bob-omb on it.
- Key Coin 3: After the raised floor, there will be some Brick Blocks on the ground. Ground Pound them to reveal the third Key Coin.
- Key Coin 4: Ground Pound the top left Block that raises to reach the fourth Key Coin.
- Key Coin 5: The final Key Coin is in plain sight at the end of the room, before the Warp Box.
- Green Star 1: At the end of the first area, there are some Blocks that will extend themselves when hit. They will lead up to a Mystery Box that takes the player to a room where they have ten seconds to extend the blocks to reach the Green Star.
- Green Star 2: Towards the beginning of the second area, the player must toss a bomb at the Rock Block. This reveals the second Green Star.
- Green Star 3: Instead of entering the Warp Box at the end of the second area, there will be some Big Blocks high up. After making it to the top of them, they must hit the block that raises and Wall Jump between the blocks and the wall to find the final Green Star.
- At the end of the first area, there will be a Big Block on the ground. The player needs to ground pound it to reveal the Stamp next to the Jump Square. The stamp is Kitsune Luigi.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Superblokkenland||Super Block Land|
|French||Blocs en stock||Blocks in stock|
|German||Bombenspaß im Land der Blöcke||Fun with bombs in Block Land|
|Italian||Terra dei blocchi||Block land|
|Russian||Блок за блоком
Blok za blokom
|Block after block|
|Spanish||El país de los bloques||The blocks' country|