Captain Toad's Fiery Finale
|Captain Toad's Fiery Finale|
|Level code||World Crown-Captain Toad|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Captain Toad's Fiery Finale, otherwise known as World Crown-Captain Toad, is the Captain Toad course of World Crown and the final Captain Toad course overall in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is accessible when the player enters World Crown. This is the only Captain Toad course to have a Stamp.
- Green Star 1: The player needs to drop down to a red platform, then wait until the lava rises high enough.
- Green Star 2: While the lava is lowering, the player needs to drop down and enter a small alcove.
- Green Star 3: The player must use the GamePad microphone in order to raise the Propeller Platforms in the Wii U version, or tap the Touchstone in the Switch version.
- Green Star 4: Another Propeller Platform takes the player to a bridge made of Donut Blocks.
- Green Star 5: A nearby Propeller Platform takes the player up to a cloud which has a hole in the center of it. The player needs to fall down the hole and collect the final Green Star.
- The level's Stamp is on the cloud with a hole in it. The stamp is the icon of Captain Toad.
Names in other languages
Kinopio taichō no saigo no bōken
|Captain Toad's Last Adventure|
Qínuòbǐàoduìzhǎng de Zuìhòu Màoxiǎn
|Captain Toad's Final Adventure|
|Dutch||Toad-baas speelt met vuur||Captain Toad plays with fire|
|German||Kapitän Toads feuriges Finale||Captain Toad's Fiery Finale|
|Italian||Capitan Toad e la torre di magma||Captain Toad and the magma tower|
|Portuguese||Capitão Toad em brasa||Captain Toad afire|
|Spanish (NOA)||El jefe del Escuadrón Toad y el desafío final (Wii U)
El Capitán Toad y el desafío final (Switch)
|Captain Toad and the final challenge|
|Spanish (NOE)||El Jefe de la Cuadrilla Toad y el desafío final||Captain Toad and the final challenge|