Peepa's Fog Bog
|Peepa's Fog Bog|
|Level code||World Star-8|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Peepa's Fog Bog, or World Star-8, is the eighth level of World Star in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is unlocked after completing Gargantuan Grotto, and its own completion unlocks Cosmic Cannon Cluster. As the name suggests, the level is covered in fog and inhabited by Peepas, along with Snow Pokeys and Boos. The entire level has a snowy theme.
This level starts in a large graveyard covered in snow. This area has many trees, Peepas, and doors which lead to other parts of the area. The player must collect all the Key Coins here to proceed to the next area. The next area is filled with poison, which the player must use a raft to cross. After this is the Checkpoint Flag and a long set of platforms at rise and fall through fog. After this area is a Warp Box leading to the Goal Pole.
- Green Star 1: The player must ground-pound a light in front of a gravestone at the right side of the course to reveal a Super Star. Then, the player must defeat a circle of Peepas surrounding Captain Toad to get the Green Star.
- Green Star 2: After the raft ride section, the Green Star is inside a Mystery Box to the right. The player must throw a snowball at the Green Star to collect it; because otherwise, it vanishes if the player is near it.
- Green Star 3: The third Green Star is found floating off the side of the dock in the third section. The player must use a snowball or be Boomerang Mario to collect it.
- Directly in front of the starting point on a rock surrounded by Peepas
- Above a stairway of Giant Blocks that are revealed by hitting a POW Block
- Accessed by riding an invisible cloud at the left side of the stage
- Behind a wall of Brick Blocks at the back of the stage. The player must throw a snowball at a POW Block to reveal it.
- On a ledge in the far-right corner of the stage. The player must use a door on the left side of the stage to reach it.
- After the third Green Star, the stamp is to the right of the speed dash walkway. The stamp is Cat Rosalina.
Names in other languages
Kiri no naka no teren
|Peepas in the Fog|
Wù zhōng de Hàixiūyōulíng
|Boos in the Fog|
|Dutch||Munten in de mist||Coins in the fog|
|French||Paltrak dans la brume||Peepa in the Fog|
|German||Spuk im Winternebel||Spook in winter mist|
|Italian||Ectobaldi nella nebbia||Peepas in the fog|
|Portuguese||Fantasmas na bruma||Ghosts in the mist|
|Russian||Таинственный туман с пучеглазыми призраками
Tainstvenniy tuman s pucheglazymi prizrakami
|Mysterious fog with pop-eyed ghosts|
|Spanish||Fantasmirones en la niebla||Peepas in the Mist|