Mystery House Throwdown
|Mystery House Throwdown|
|Level code||World 6-|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Mystery House Throwdown, or World 6-, is the third Mystery House in the game Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. There are five Green Stars to be collected inside of it. The challenges are oriented around trying to throw baseballs at the Green Stars in order to get them, with each challenge lasting ten seconds.
- Green Star 1: The player needs to throw a baseball down a slope.
- Green Star 2: The player needs to jump and throw a baseball at the Green Star when the red platform is face-up.
- Green Star 3: The player needs to pick up a baseball and throw it when they are on the Jump Panel in order to hit the P-Switch.
- Green Star 4: The player needs to pick up a baseball and throw it towards a POW Block.
- Green Star 5: The player needs to throw a baseball at each of the Switch Panels.
Names in other languages
Nagero! Misuterī hausu
|Throw! Mystery House|
Tóuzhì ba! Shénmìwū
|Throw it! Mystery House|
|Dutch||Gauwe gooiers in het verrassingshuisje||Quick throwers in the Mystery House|
|German||Ballabend im Rätselhaus||Ball night at Mystery House|
|Italian||Casa Mistero: questione di precisione||Mystery House: accuracy issue|
|Portuguese||Lançamentos na Casa Mistério||Throws in the Mystery House|
|Russian||Ловкие броски в доме загадок
Lovkiye broski v dome zagadok
|Deft throws in the Mystery House|
|Spanish||A bolazos en la casa del misterio||Ball hits at Mystery House|