Mystery House Marathon
|Mystery House Marathon|
|Level code||World Crown-|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|<< Directory of levels|
Mystery House Marathon, or World Crown-Mystery Box, is the final Mystery House of Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, with thirty challenges, all having a time limit of ten seconds. It is the Mystery House with the most Green Stars, and the only one with Boom Boom and a Stamp. Some of the challenges in this level are harder versions of the Mystery Box levels from previous courses and previous Mystery Houses.
- Green Star 1: A room containing three Koopa Troopas that must be defeated to collect the Green Star.
- Green Star 2: A set of three swinging platforms and one spiked roller; the Green Star is at the end of the platforms.
- Green Star 3: A room with three P Panels and two Brolders; all switches must be activated to spawn the Green Star.
- Green Star 4: A room containing four torches that must be lit for the Green Star. A rectangular ? Block with a Fire Flower is at the back of the room.
- Green Star 5: A room rotating counterclockwise containing three rows of Peepas rotating clockwise; the Green Star is on top of a tall cabinet.
- Green Star 6: A room containing twenty wooden crates; the Green Star is in the top-right group, in the bottom-left crate.
- Green Star 7: A room containing a Goomba and six Mini Goombas that must be defeated to collect the Green Star.
- Green Star 8: A landing with five baseballs over a slope with a group of four Para-Biddybuds flying in front of the Green Star below; it must be collected by throwing the baseballs.
- Green Star 9: A room containing four Hop-Chops and a Green Star on a platform high above. The rightmost Hop-Chop is the only trampoline, and can be used to reach the Green Star.
- Green Star 10: A room containing two Thwomps and a footlight path. The Green Star sits on the second level of the room and can be reached by taking a Thwomp to the star.
- Green Star 11: An icy slope with Walleyes and the Green Star at the end; Ice Skates must be used to collect the Green Star in time.
- Green Star 12: A room partitioned into three sections by two walls, which must be climbed by using the Super Bell in the rectangular ? Block in the middle section. To the right is a P Switch that spawns the Green Star on the left.
- Green Star 13: A section similar to Bullet Bill Base with the Green Star at the top, where Cat Mario must again be used to climb up.
- Green Star 14: A room containing Blast Blocks used as stairs that Cat Mario must climb to the top, where the Green Star is.
- Green Star 15: A room with four large blocks that must be climbed using Cat Mario, with the Green Star at the top. Each block begins to fall when landed on, with the fourth block falling prematurely, so the player must move quickly.
- Green Star 16: A circular wall rotating counterclockwise with two groups of Fuzzies rotating clockwise. The Green Star is in the middle of the wall, in an opened box jutting out from it.
- Green Star 17: A room with seven Dash Panels and a rabbit that must be caught to obtain the Green Star.
- Green Star 18: A room containing a Jump Panel and five baseballs, with a small P Switch at the top on the right side wall that must be hit for the Green Star to appear.
- Green Star 19: A rotating wooden circle maze containing two Piranha Plants and a Green Star in the center, towards the top.
- Green Star 20: A platform with two Bullies that must be pushed into the lava surrounding the platform. When both are defeated, the Green Star will appear.
- Green Star 21: A room containing three Mega ? Blocks and a Green Star at the top that can be reached by extending the ? Blocks or using Cat Mario.
- Green Star 22: A sky platform containing three Dash Panels, two Bill Blasters, Cat Bullet Bills and a Green Star at the end of a narrow walkway.
- Green Star 23: A room containing five Piranha Creepers, four as stairs and one as an obstacle, with the Green Star at the top. The player must jump on the Piranha Creepers consecutively to reach the top.
- Green Star 24: A room containing three Switch Panels, two Thwomps, one bomb and five baseballs. Two of the Switch Panels are protected by Thwomps, and the third by Rock Blocks that must be destroyed with the bomb. The player must throw the baseballs at the Switch Panels to turn them on for the Green Star to appear. The on the Wii U or the button or touch screen on the Nintendo Switch can also be used to activate them.
- Green Star 25: A room containing two Potted Piranha Plants and two groups of Fuzzies, who must be defeated to collect the Green Star. The two Piranha Plants must also be defeated by swiping at them as Cat Mario or doing a Ground Pound.
- Green Star 26: A circular, cookie-shaped Turning Floor. The player must avoid Piranha Plants and Brick Blocks to reach the Green Star that will appear on the right.
- Green Star 27: A room with Rock Blocks up against the wall, a searchlight and Cat Bullet Bills. The Green Star is in top left corner, and the player must make their way to the top before the Cat Bullet Bills destroy the Brick Blocks.
- Green Star 28: A bridge of Donut Blocks guarded by two Spikes at the end, who are also guarding the Green Star.
- Green Star 29: A room containing Boom Boom, who will be defeated after being hit once, which spawns the Green Star.
- Green Star 30: A simple, straight pathway with coin piles, a stamp and a Green Star all laid out in a row, with a small jump from a cloud platform at the end.
- In the final room, in plain sight. The stamp is a Super Star.
Names in other languages
Genkai! Misuterī hausu
|Limit! Mystery House|
|Limit! Mystery House|
|Dutch||Meedogenloze marathon in het verrassingshuisje||Ruthless Marathon in the Mystery House|
|French||Der des ders dans la maison mystère||Final trek into the Mystery House|
|German||Marathon im Rätselhaus||Marathon in the Mystery House|
|Italian||Casa Mistero: l'ultima sfida||Mystery House: the last challenge|
|Korean||한계! 미스터리 하우스
Han'gye! Miseuteori Hauseu
|Limit! Mystery House|
|Portuguese||Maratona na Casa Mistério||Marathon in the Mystery House|
|Spanish||La casa del misterio extrema||The extreme mystery house|