- Not to be confused with Honeycomb Starway.
|Level code||World Flower-10|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< << Directory of levels >>|
Honeycomb Skyway, or World Flower-10, is the tenth level of World Flower in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. This level is unlocked by completing either Blast Block Skyway or Towering Sunshine Seaside, and its own completion unlocks Spiky Spike Bridge Sneak.
The course is a redesigned version of World Star-6: Honeycomb Starway. The difference is that it has a blue sky background instead of a space-like background, which makes this level the only one that is based on another Special World level.
- Green Star 1: Close to the starting area, hovering above a floating block. It is highly recommended that the player has a Boomerang Flower to grab this Green Star.
- Green Star 2: Above a Clear Pipe in the first area with a Lava Panel.
- Green Star 3: Close to the end of the level, hovering above a Lava Panel to the left. The player needs a Boomerang Flower to obtain this Green Star.
Names in other languages
|Blue Sky and the Hexagonal Road|
Lántiān Liùjiǎo Zhīlù
|Blue Sky Haxagonal Road|
|Dutch||Ruimteraat met een boemerangeffect||Spacecomb with a boomerang effect|
|German||Wahnsinn auf dem Wabenweg||Madness on Honeycomb Path|
|Italian||Esagoni a ciel sereno||Exagons at clear sky|
|Portuguese||Hexágonos cósmicos||Cosmic hexagons|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paseo hexagonal en el cielo azul||Hexagonal stroll on the blue sky|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paseo hexagonal por el cielo azul||Hexagonal stroll through the blue sky|
- The music that plays in this level is an arrangement of "Gusty Garden Galaxy" from Super Mario Galaxy, which also plays in Honeycomb Starway and Champion's Road.