Shifty Boo Mansion
|Shifty Boo Mansion|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||500 seconds|
|<< << Directory of levels >> >>|
Shifty Boo Mansion, otherwise known as World 3-3, is the third course of World 3 in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is unlocked via completion of Snowball Park, and completion of either this level or Chain-Link Charge unlocks Pretty Plaza Panic.
Shifty Boo Mansion additionally appears in the background in Super Mario Maker 2, in the Ghost House theme of the Super Mario 3D World style.
The level starts in a hallway filled with Boos and a Big Boo, followed by some steps which lead to another Boo infested area with a door. The door leads to a bookshelf-filled room which leads to the Checkpoint Flag and another staircase area filled with Boos. A nearby door leads to an outside area with some Peepas and another door, which leads inside once again. Another step-filled area awaits, followed by a door which leads outside. Some Peepas and Big Boos await, followed by a fake Goal Pole. Some nearby steps lead to the real Goal Pole.
- Green Star 1: Near the beginning, the player must jump into the Mystery Box hidden behind the Boo portrait to enter a rotating room with Peepas and the green star.
- Green Star 2: In the library, the player has to move around the bookshelves on the very left to unveil the second green star.
- Green Star 3: Near the end, the player must stand on the couch at the end of the hallway to take them to the third green star, which is hidden inside a fake Warp Pipe.
- Immediately after the first green star, the player has to stand on the couch that levitates to the stamp. The stamp is a Boo.
For this Luigi sighting, the player must first collect all six + Clocks, found in the following locations:
- One + Clock near first Boo painting
- Three + Clocks at beginning of the bookshelf area
- One + Clock near the Big Boo after the Checkpoint Flag
- One big + Clock in the conveyer belt area
If the player completes this task and waits at the end until about 15 seconds are left on the timer, faint 8-bit Luigis can be seen rising from the graves in the background and walking right.
Names in other languages
Obake yashiki no ugoku yuka
|Moving Floor in Ghost House|
Guǐwū de Yídòng Dìbǎn
|Moving floors of the Ghost House|
|Dutch||Boo's roltraphuis||Boo's escalator-house|
|French||Manoir hanté et mouvementé||Haunted and eventful manor|
|German||Auf und ab im Gruselhaus||Up and down in the haunted house|
|Italian||Tappeti fantasma||Ghost carpets|
|Portuguese||Mansão dos corredores movediços||Moving corridors mansion|
|Russian||Вверх и вниз в особняке бу
Vverh i vniz v osobnyake bu
|Up and Down in the Boos' Mansion|
|Spanish||La mansión horripilante de suelos deslizantes||The creepy mansion of sliding floors|