- This article is about the level in Super Mario 3D World. For the level in New Super Mario Bros. 2, see World Star-7.
|Level code||World Star-7|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Gargantuan Grotto, also known as World Star-7, is the seventh level of World Star in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is unlocked after completing Honeycomb Starway, and its own completion unlocks Peepa's Fog Bog.
The level starts off in a jungle area with two Goomba Towers. Next is a hill the player can slide down with more Goomba Towers. Then, there are two more very tall Goomba Towers, one of which has a 1-Up Mushroom on its head, followed by a ? Block with a Mega Mushroom. There are two Big Galoombas and sets of Big Blocks which the player must destroy. Next is a set of Big Blocks in the air that contains a stamp. Below this are two panels of Big Blocks that must be destroyed by Mega Mario to progress. In the next area, there is a Hidden Block with a Super Leaf and a set of Mini Goombas. There is a wall made of Blurkers that the player must destroy to reach the first Green Star. After this is the Checkpoint Flag and a body of water. The player finds several Bloopers and spike boxes with water currents under them. In the middle is an area where the player can surface for a Mega Mushroom. After more spike boxes, the player must break through a set of Big Blocks to reach the next area. Immediately above this is another set with the second Green Star above it. Above the Green Pipe is a hidden bonus area where the player must collect all Blue Coins to get the third Green Star. Through the pipe is the area with the Goal Pole.
- Green Star 1: After the stamp, the first Green Star is behind a wall of Blurkers.
- Green Star 2: In the area with the second Mega Mushroom, the player must use the mushroom trampolines to break through two layers of Big Blocks. The Green Star is beyond the second wall.
- Green Star 3: Inside a bonus area, which is located above the pipe leading out of the underwater section. The player needs to use a Mega Mushroom to collect all the Blue Coins and reveal the Green Star.
- At the start of the level, enclosed in some Mega Blocks. A Mega Mushroom is required to reach this Stamp. The stamp is the Mega Mushroom.
Names in other languages
Tanken! Dekkai dōkutsu
|Explore! Gargantuan Cave|
Tànxiǎn! Jùdà Dòngkū
|Adventure! Huge Cave|
|Dutch||De grote groeigrot||The big growth cave|
|French (NOA)||Grotte Méga||Mega Cave|
|French (NOE)||Grotte gargantuesque||gargantuan cave|
|German||Die Grotte der Giganten||The Grotto of Giants|
|Italian||Piccoli grandi cunicoli||Small big tunnels|
|Portuguese (NOE)||Caverna megalómana||Megalomaniac cave|
|Grotto of giants|
|Spanish||La megacaverna||The megacavern|