Spiky Mount Beanpole
- This article is about the level in Super Mario 3D World. For the level in New Super Mario Bros. 2, see World Mushroom-2.
|Spiky Mount Beanpole|
|Level code||World Mushroom-2|
|Game||Super Mario 3D World|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|Time limit||500 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Spiky Mount Beanpole, otherwise known as World Mushroom-2, is the second level in World Mushroom. It is a redesigned, harder version of the World 1 level, Mount Beanpole; it also introduces the Lucky Bell.
The layout of Spiky Mount Beanpole is almost identical to that of Mount Beanpole, with a few minor differences; the level is set at sunset, it is now populated with Spikes and Spinies, and the bridge at the top of the mountain is gone. Instead, there are three Bell Trees at the top. Additionally, instead of the standard overworld theme, the music that plays is the theme used in "exotic" levels.
- Key Coin 1: The first Key Coin is located behind the starting spot of the level.
- Key Coin 2: The second Key Coin is located behind the bottom of the third beanpole tree in the level.
- Key Coin 3: The third Key Coin is located above the hidden alcove, in the middle of a wall. There are some Hidden Blocks that can help the player reach it.
- Key Coin 4: Towards the top of the level, the fourth Key Coin is sitting on a platform in plain sight.
- Key Coin 5: The final Key Coin in the level is located at the highest point of the level. The player should climb the final beanpole tree at the top of the level to reach the Key Coin.
- Green Star 1: The first Green Star is located behind the top of the third beanpole tree in the level.
- Green Star 2: Behind the first Green Star, there are some Brick Blocks on the wall. The player should break them with Cat Mario to enter the Warp Pipe in the hidden area. Once inside the secret area, the player must press the P Switch and collect all the Blue Coins to reveal the second Green Star.
- Green Star 3: The third Green Star is located above the cloud platform at the top of the level.
Names in other languages
Togetoge! Noppo yama
|Prickly! Tall Mountain|
Jiāncì Jiāncì! Bǐzhíshān
|Spiky! Vertical Mountain|
|Dutch||Gelukskattenkop naar de top||Lucky cat head to the top|
|French||Du piquant au Mont Kiléraide||Prickly Mount Beanpole|
|German||Kletterei am Stachelhang||Climbing on the thorn hang|
|Italian||Cima spinosa||Spiny top|
|Portuguese||Subida ao monte altivo espinhoso||Climbing to the spiky lofty mountain|
|Russian||По колючкам к вершине горы
Po kolyuchkam k vershine gory
|(Climbing) To the mountain's peak (while avoiding) spikes|
|Spanish||Hacia la cumbre espinosa||Towards the thorny summit|