Dinosaur Dilemma is the seventh book in the Nintendo Adventure Books series. It is the first to be based on the then-brand-new Super Mario World, shortly after which it takes place.
The story from the back cover:
Flying Duo Battles Koopa Clan
Mario and his new dinosaur friend, Yoshi, fly across Dinosaur Land to save Yoshi's homeland from the dreaded Koopa Clan. Bowser's armies have invaded the peaceful kingdom of the dinosaurs, threatening Yoshi's friends and family with total extinction.
As in all Nintendo Adventure Books, you control the action. Only you can make the choices that allow Mario and Yoshi to overcome the perils they face on the rocky shores of Dinosaur Land. Help them crack codes, solve puzzles, conquer mazes, and subdue enemies. Together, you must outwit a whole new collection of Koopa creeps—or go down in final defeat!
- 2,600 pts. or more – Prehistoric Pipe Protector... You're plunging with power!
- 2,500–2,599 pts. – Competent Clog-Catcher
- 2,000–2,399 pts. – Drain Ranger
- 1,000–1,999 pts. – Part-Time Plunger
- 999 pts. or fewer – Puny Pre-Plunger