Double Trouble (book)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Double Trouble is the first of the Nintendo Adventure Books, published on June 1, 1991.
The story from the back cover:
Mayhem in the Mushroom Kingdom
Mario needs your help! Fighting the evil Koopas is all in a day's work for the heroic plumber from Brooklyn. But when King Bowser Koopa concocts a double-dealing plot to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario finds out that double trouble is not double fun.
As in all Nintendo Adventure Books, you control the action. Only you can make the choices that allow Mario to beat Bowser and the dreadful Koopa Kids. Help him crack codes, solve puzzles, conquer mazes, and subdue enemies. You and Mario must outwit the Koopas at their own game—or go down in final defeat.
- Super Mushroom (makes certain puzzles easier)
- Magnifying Glass
- Doom Ship
- Fort Koopa
- Koopahari Desert
- Mario Brothers Plumbing
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Mushroom Palace
- 300 pts. or more — Hyperatomic Koopa-Stomping Super Plumber
- 251-299 pts. — Definite Super Mario Bros. Material
- 225-250 pts. — Heroic Plumber-in-Training
- 201-225 — Power Plumber
- 100 pts. or less — Basic Dripfixer
- ^ Goodreads.com Retrieved December 28, 2010