Woollet Bill's Last Ride
|Woollet Bill's Last Ride
|Yoshi's Woolly World
|<< Directory of levels >>
As suggested by the clouds underneath and the occasional constellations on the sky, depicting Woollet Bills and Yoshi's Eggs, the stage takes place very high above the ground. Yoshi would have to ride along a Woollet Bill's solid trail of fluff, avoiding enemies such as Monty Moles and Hook Guys in his journey.
The level autoscrolls for its entirety. It starts in an area with a Woollet Bill, which has Monty Moles drop down onto the trail it makes. The level also throws in the difficulty of utilizing Donut Blocks and ground pounding through the Woollet Bill trail. Eventually, Hook Guys on Item Balloons appear, as well as regular Shy Guys surrounded by sponge dirt, followed by another platform besides the Woollet Bill trail. Afterwards, Monty Moles will appear via their own Woollet Bills, and start chasing Yoshi. Another platform appears, this time with Fluffy Phantoms following close after. Afterwards, there are many rising platforms, with more Fluffy Phantoms and Monty Moles. Eventually, a giant Woollet Bill appears. It stops just a few frames short of the initial Woollet Bill, which leads Yoshi directly to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: Just above the Monty Moles of the first segment. Yoshi must simply throw a yarn ball at it to collect it.
- Smiley Flower 2: In plain sight, surrounded by sponge dirt. To get it, Yoshi must simply throw a yarn ball at it.
- Smiley Flower 3: Immediately after the second Wonder Wool, in plain sight. Yoshi must simply walk into it to collect it.
- Smiley Flower 4: Behind the second Fluffy Phantom.
- Smiley Flower 5: Inside a Present Box immediately after the fourth Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: To the right of the first Shy Guy surrounded by sponge dirt. Yoshi must use a yarn ball to clear out the sponge dirt, then go for it before the Woollet Bill sails away.
- Wonder Wool 2: In plain sight, in the area with the Woollet Bills and Monty Moles.
- Wonder Wool 3: Behind the first Fluffy Phantom.
- Wonder Wool 4: Immediately after the fifth Smiley Flower, in plain sight. To obtain it, Yoshi must ground pound through the Woollet Bill trail.
- Wonder Wool 5: Just above, just before the giant Woollet Bill. Yoshi has the option of throwing a yarn ball at it or riding the giant Woollet Bill towards it.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits GameCube Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Onegai! Oite Ikanai de
|Please! Don't Leave
|Sulla scia del Pallottolo Fumante
|In the wake of the Woollet Bill
|나를 두고 가지 마!
Nareul Dugo Gaji Ma!
|Don't Leave Me Behind!
|La balada de Bill Lana
|Ballad of Woollet Bill