Knot-Wing the Koopa's Fort
|Knot-Wing the Koopa's Fort|
|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Boss||Knot-Wing the Koopa|
|Music track||Fort Course|
Vs Knot-Wing the Koopa
|<< Directory of levels >>|
This is a fort level that contains many Koopa Troopas and Koopa Paratroopas, as well as 8-bit Koopa shells found in walls that can be used as normal Koopa shells. There are lots of strings in this level that have to be unravelled in order to open up a new area to keep playing the level. There are lots of keys in this level, allowing players to open doors to progress through the level.
After finishing the level, Kamek will enlarge Knot-Wing the Koopa, engaging the boss battle. To defeat Knot-Wing, Yoshi has to eat his wings, and then ground pound on his belly. Knot-Wing will then retreat into his shell and charge at Yoshi while ricocheting off walls. Knot-Wing is defeated after the third hit.
- Koopa Troopas
- Koopa Paratroopas
- Shy Guys
- Piranha Plants
- Hook Guys
- Shell Patches
- Knot-Wing the Koopa (boss)
- Smiley Flower 1: On the left side of the starting point, guarded by three Piranha Plants. To get at it, Yoshi must eat a Koopa Troopa and spit out its shell at the Piranha Plants, defeating them all.
- Smiley Flower 2: Inside a hidden Winged Cloud, almost immediately after the door concealing the second Wonder Wool.
- Smiley Flower 3: In an alcove immediately below the first checkpoint. Yoshi must ground pound the blocks and step through the one-way gate to the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: After the first Shell Patch, Yoshi must eat the edible wall from the left and enter the door. In the secret room, the bottom-right Present Box contains the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: Immediately after the fifth Wonder Wool, right over the lava. Yoshi must throw a Koopa Shell or a yarn ball at it to reach it.
- Wonder Wool 1: At the alcove above the left green warp pipe near the start of the level. To obtain it, Yoshi must eat the wall on the left.
- Wonder Wool 2: At the very top of the first section of the level, a hidden Winged Cloud is present. Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at it to reveal a door. Inside that door, Yoshi must then use the nearby Koopa Troopa to defeat all of the Hook Guys and obtain the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 3: Immediately after the doorway to the fourth Smiley Flower and just before the warp pipe, Yoshi must reveal two hidden semi-solid platforms and throw yarn balls at them to make them accessible. The platforms lead to the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 4: After the second and third Koopa Shell Patches, in a hidden Winged Cloud.
- Wonder Wool 5: Immediately after the checkpoint, hanging just out of reach of a Flutter Jump. Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at it.
Collecting all the Wonder Wools knits Ashen Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Biggu Patapata no toride
|Big Paratroopa's Fort|
|Italian||Fortezza di Paratroopa Alagrande||Knot-Wing the Koopa's Fort|
|Knot-Wing the Koopa's Fort|
|Spanish||El fuerte de Paratroopa Barrigón||Knot-Wing the Koopa|