Yoshi, the Terror of All Boos
|Yoshi, the Terror of All Boos|
|Game||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level begins with a vertical area, and two Frame Boos that Yoshi must use to travel up the corridor to a door (which can be done by eating the Boo Guys in the room on the right). When entering the next room, Yoshi must then throw yarn balls at Boo platforms to reach the next door. The first checkpoint appears, followed by a few Fooly Flowers and another door in a hidden alcove. This leads to another door, which in turn leads to an ! Switch. It solidifies a wall of outlined blocks, which Yoshi can use to hit a Boo platform and reach another door. The next room has two Present Boxes and another door. The room after that has a Big Frame Boo and a key. Yoshi must lure the Big Frame Boo to the area with the locked door, then ride it to the door. The second checkpoint appears afterward, along with several Boo platforms that Yoshi must use to enter a door on the right. The next room consists of many Big Frame Boos, as well as a third ! Switch. Yoshi must use a Big Frame Boo to reach a door on the left. Afterwards, Yoshi must hit one final ! Switch and follow it to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: In a hidden Winged Cloud directly above the elevated podium near the start of the level. Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at it to collect it (which, again, can be done by eating the Boo Guys in the room on the right).
- Smiley Flower 2: In a hidden Winged Cloud right in the place of the third Fooly Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: Unveiled after hitting a hidden Winged Cloud near the first ! Switch.
- Smiley Flower 4: In a hidden Winged Cloud behind the first Big Frame Boo.
- Smiley Flower 5: Yoshi must take the door on the left after the second checkpoint. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must hit a Winged Cloud on the top left to reveal the Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: Just before the door leading to the first checkpoint, Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at a boo platform on the left and move the wall to reveal the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 2: Instead of following the hidden alcove, Yoshi can enter the door in plain sight. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must follow the path left and find the Wonder Wool in the second hidden alcove.
- Wonder Wool 3: When reaching the second ! Switch (inside of a Present Box), Yoshi must use the nearby Frame Boo (inside another Present Box) and reach the top to a hidden alcove with the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 4: Inside the room with many Big Frame Boos, up above on the right.
- Wonder Wool 5: Just above, right next to the final Fooly Flower. Yoshi must jump on the Fooly Flower to collect it.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Spooky Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Ushiro ni Chūi Teresa no Yakata
|Watch Your Back: Boo Mansion|
|Italian||Boo alle spalle!||Boo behind!|
|Korean||뒤를 조심해! 부끄부끄 저택
Dwireul Josimhae! Bukkeubukkeu Jeotaek
|Watch Your Back! Boo Mansion|
|Spanish||La aboominable casa del terror||The "Aboominable" Horror House|