Burt the Bashful's Castle
- Not to be confused with Burt The Bashful's Fort.
|Burt the Bashful's Castle|
|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Boss||Burt the Bashful|
|Music track||Castle Course|
Vs Burt the Bashful
|<< Directory of levels >> **|
Burt the Bashful's Castle is the first boss level of Yoshi's Woolly World and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World. It features swinging wool balls.
The level begins inside the castle, with platforms and some swinging wool balls. It then opens out into a large room where two Burts come down from the ceiling. The first checkpoint is found shortly after. After this there are 3 jumping Burts in a long room, with beads between them. There is then an unlockable door, and large swinging balls of wool with lots of Fly Guys. At the end of this room there is some platforms and finally a door. The next room has lots of Burts jumping on top of each other. The player has to jump on top of them to get across to a platform high up. At the top of this room there is another large platform that the player can unravel by licking. A Burt then jumps down and allows the player to get through to a Present Box with a Key. The key unlocks the door at the start of the Fly Guy room, leading to the second checkpoint in a long room with Burts and an Egg Block, followed by lots more swinging wool balls. At the end of this there is three swinging balls that the player must use to climb to the top of the room. Then there is a long line of Burts all jumping. Finally, there is the boss door at the end of them.
- Shy Guys
- Fly Guys
- Burt the Bashful (boss)
The fight against Burt the Bashful involves hitting him with yarn balls while he is jumping. This allows the player to lick the string on his trousers to unravel them. The player must do this three times in total. After one time, he calls in big Burt balls that he stands on. The player must then hit the correct Burt to deal damage. He summons 2 the first time, and 4 the second time. He always stands in the middle of them. Afterwards, he then bonks around the room for a while and turns into beads.
- Smiley Flower #1: Just after the second wool ball, there is a small platform with some material that the player can push. After pushing it back the first Smiley Flower will appear.
- Smiley Flower #2: In the area with the two Burts, throw a yarn ball at the Winged Cloud to make a platform appear. Then use a Burt to jump on top of it. After that, jump over a small wall where the second Smiley Flower is enclosed.
- Smiley Flower #3: In the room with the Fly Guys, throw a yarn ball at a platform to the left of the first swinging wool ball. Jump on it and go through the door. In the next room collect all the beads to make the Smiley Flower appear.
- Smiley Flower #4: To the right of the swinging wool ball, there is a platform with a Present Box on it. Unravel the Present Box and a Burt will appear. Use him to jump over the wall and collect the fourth Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower #5: In the room with the three swinging wool balls, climb to the top and go to the left, and collect the final Smiley Flower out in the open.
- Wonder Wool #1: Near the start of the level, on the third swinging wool ball, there is a hidden Winged Cloud. Pop it to receive the first Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool #2: In the room with three jumping Burts, collect all the beads between their jumps to make the second Wonder Wool appear.
- Wonder Wool #3: Stand on the large wool ball. Near the bottom of its path there will be a hidden Winged Cloud. Pop it, and a circle of beads and the third Wonder Wool will appear.
- Wonder Wool #4: In the room through the locked door, unravel the Present Box and jump on the Burt to get to a hidden alcove with the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool #5: In the final room with the row of jumping Burts, dash under them and collect all the beads. This will make the last Wonder Wool appear.
Collecting all five Wonder Wools for this level unlocks Burt the Yoshi.
Names in other languages
Biggu Donburi no oshiro
|Big Burt's Castle|
|French||Bastion du Gros Bélixo||Stronghold of Big Burt|
|German||Boss Xilebos Schloss||Boss Burt's Castle|
|Italian||Castello di Goffry Pallone Gonfiato||Castle of Burt the Bashful|
|Burt the Bashful's Castle|
|Spanish (NOA)||El castillo de Infonte el Tímido||The Castle of Burt the Bashful|
|Spanish (NOE)||El castillo de Don Inflón||The Castle of Burt the Bashful|