Skeleton Goonies' Lava Lair
|Skeleton Goonies' Lava Lair|
|Game||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Special Course|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level begins with many falling platforms along with an entire line of Skeleton Goonies. After a few platforms, Yoshi must bounce on some Skeleton Goonies, avoiding some lava geysers along the way. Afterwards, many more falling platforms appear, and Yoshi must eat a Skeleton Goonie to hit a Winged Cloud, revealing a falling platform and leading the way to many more falling platforms. A Blargg appears, followed by another group of Skeleton Goonies that needs to be jumped on. More falling platforms appear, followed by some Shy Guys. Many more Skeleton Goonies appear, along with more Blarggs, leading to a warp pipe, which in turn leads directly to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: Behind a falling platform just before reaching the Skeleton Goonies that need to be bounced on.
- Smiley Flower 2: Just above the group of Skeleton Goonies that needs to be jumped on, just before the first group of lava geysers.
- Smiley Flower 3: In a Winged Cloud below the Flightless Skeleton Goonie-spawning warp pipe.
- Smiley Flower 4: In the right Winged Cloud just above the falling platforms after the first Blargg.
- Smiley Flower 5: In a Winged Cloud just before the Goal Ring.
- Wonder Wool 1: On top of the lowest platform immediately after the first large group of Skeleton Goonies.
- Wonder Wool 2: Near the lava, by the group of Skeleton Goonies that need to be jumped on, just after the second Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 3: Just behind the first Blargg. Yoshi must jump on a Skeleton Goonie to safely get it.
- Wonder Wool 4: In the left Winged Cloud just above the falling platforms after the first Blargg.
- Wonder Wool 5: Behind a falling platform just below the warp pipe leading to the Goal Ring.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits NES Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Hone Ahōdori no Ahō
|Lit. "Fools of the Skeleton Goonies"|
A reference to the Goonies' Japanese namesake「あほうどり」(ahōdori, albatross), which is from「阿呆」(ahō, fool) and compounded「鳥」(tori, bird)
|German||Lavafluss der Skelett-Birdies||Lava flow of the Skeleton Birdies|
|Italian||Skeletro Gabby, perché ti arrabbi?||Skeleton Goonies, why are you angry?|
|Skeleton Goonie's Lair|
|Spanish||A toda lava||Full Lava Ahead|