Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked!
|Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked!|
|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked! is the sixth level of World 4 in Yoshi's Woolly World and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World. Its main mechanic is scraps of fabric with light shone through them, revealing silhouettes of Yoshi, enemies, and items behind them.
The level begins by introducing a scrap that moves back and forth, revealing platforms and beads. The second scrap obscures a Winged Cloud and passes through two Boo Guys, revealing that it also turns enemies invincible. Following this, two scraps appear above a bottomless pit, requiring the player to use the platforms revealed by the scraps to progress. The next section features a Yarn Basket and introduces a Wik, alongside more scraps above pits and a Winged Cloud which can only be hit from the side with a yarn ball. A door is at the end of this section, which leads to the first checkpoint.
Following the checkpoint is a long section featuring many scraps and several Wiks, with no floor other than the platforms revealed by the scraps. A blue rope appears after the first Yarn Basket in this section; climbing it leads to a room with several beads. A red rope appears after the blue rope; however, climbing this rope causes six Boo Guys to appear. After these ropes, the player must swing across two green ropes to reach a section with two scraps that move quickly and two more red ropes. Climbing the rope on the left and standing above the door reveals four groups of beads, while climbing the rope on the right provides access to a door leading to a secret area. This area features a scrap that moves vertically and a Smiley Flower. After these two red ropes, an additional gap in the ceiling can be found, which contains an invisible Winged Cloud below it. Hitting this Winged Cloud reveals a blue rope, which leads to a room with two Boo Guys and another Winged Cloud containing a key. At the end of this section, entering the unlocked door sends the player back to a door earlier in the section, while using the key to open the locked door leads to the second checkpoint.
Following the second checkpoint is a section featuring two scraps that continuously move to the right, as well as Boo Guys and Wiks. The scrap on the right moves offscreen, then to the left of the other scrap. The player must stay close to the scraps to use the platforms revealed by them, as no other floor is present except for a row of blocks in the middle of the section. A door appears at the end of this section; however, standing below the gap in the ceiling reveals another invisible Winged Cloud, which reveals a blue rope upon being hit. Climbing this rope leads to a secret door which allows the player to collect a Smiley Flower in the final room, which is immediately followed by the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: In a Winged Cloud just before the first door.
- Smiley Flower 2: In a hidden Winged Cloud below the Egg Block after the first checkpoint.
- Smiley Flower 3: In a door in the secret area up a rope near the key door. Once inside, Yoshi must traverse the scrap upwards to the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: Immediately after the fourth Wonder Wool, in an alcove. Yoshi must grab it from the right.
- Smiley Flower 5: Just before the final door, Yoshi must grab a rope and climb down to a secret door, which leads directly to the Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: Just after the first two Boo Guys, suspended below in midair. Yoshi must wait until the scraps expose a platform that can be used to collect it.
- Wonder Wool 2: In a secret area at the top just before the first door (accessible via the top platform seen behind the spooky scrap).
- Wonder Wool 3: Up the second rope. To unveil it, Yoshi must first clear out all six of the Boo Guys that appear when entering the secret area.
- Wonder Wool 4: Just below a row of visible breakable blocks in the area after the second checkpoint.
- Wonder Wool 5: Unveiled after touching the exclamation circle when the level's last scrap floats upward permanently.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Nighttime Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Obake Tapesutorī no Himitsu
|Secret of the Ghost Tapestry|
|Italian||Il segreto dei sipari spettrali||The secret of the ghostly curtains|
|Korean||유령 태피스트리의 비밀
Yuryeong Taepiseuteuri'ui Bimil
|Secret of the Ghost Tapestry|
|Spanish||Lo que los retales esconden||What Scraps Hide|
- When the player is idle in this level, Yoshi is shown shivering, following the level's spooky theme.