Perils of the Perplexing Pyramid
|Perils of the Perplexing Pyramid|
|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Special Course|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Perils of the Perplexing Pyramid is the final level of World 2 in Yoshi's Woolly World and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World. It is unlocked after all forty Smiley Flowers of all other levels of World 2 are collected.
The level starts with a night scene, leading into a pyramid with a few Shy Guys. After a cannon launch, Yoshi must eat and spit out a Koopa Shell to be moved to a platform above with a red ! Switch. After moving across the blocks, Yoshi must then catch the shell before it careens off to an unreachable point, then spit it out again before the red ! Switch wears off to hit a yellow ! Switch. This reveals a key, which allows Yoshi to access the locked door. The second room, if backtracked from the access point, starts with a Tap-Tap spawning area. Yoshi must get it across the hole until it hits another red ! Switch. Yoshi must then quickly guide it across again to yet another red ! Switch, followed by another, until it finally reaches a yellow ! Switch, revealing the key and allowing access to the next room. The third room consists of a Monty Mole spawning area. Yoshi must guide the Monty Mole across many lifts to yet another yellow ! Switch, leading to another door. The fourth room at first consists of a coffin with a single Pharaoh Guy coming out of a lift. A nearby flame must be eaten and spit out at it to defeat it for good. After this, a cannon will spawn, sending Yoshi out of the pyramid and back into the open. The Goal Ring awaits.
- Smiley Flower 1: Just above the first locked door, to the right, lies a sponge ceiling. Throwing a yarn ball at them reveals a Present Box, with the Smiley Flower inside.
- Smiley Flower 2: Just after accessing the first locked door, there is a hidden Winged Cloud just above an Egg Block; hitting it with a yarn ball reveals the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: Revealed by the second ! Switch, just below four Donut Blocks.
- Smiley Flower 4: In a hidden Winged Cloud above the final lift in the third room.
- Smiley Flower 5: In a Present Box inside the coffin containing a Pharaoh Guy.
- Wonder Wool 1: During the first red ! Switch phase, Yoshi must jump across the red blocks to reach it.
- Wonder Wool 2: In the second room, in plain sight below some Donut Blocks.
- Wonder Wool 3: In the third room, in plain sight at the top of the widest lift.
- Wonder Wool 4: When using the cannon just above the Pharaoh Guy coffin, Yoshi should wait until the Wonder Wool is aligned perfectly with the cannon, then fire.
- Wonder Wool 5: After being shot out of the cannon leading outside, Yoshi must walk over to the left to find a secret alcove containing the Wonder Wool.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Wii Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Tokiakase! Himitsu no Piramiddo
|Unravel! The Secret Pyramid|
|Italian||Una piramide piena di pericoli||A pyramid full of dangers|
|Korean||피라미드의 비밀을 풀어라!
Piramideu'ui Bimileul Puleora!
|Find Out the Secret of the Pyramid!|
|Spanish||El enigma de la pirámide imposible||The Enigma of the Impossible Pyramid|