Walk the Chomp to Unwind
|Walk the Chomp to Unwind|
|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Across the Fluttering Dunes|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Walk the Chomp to Unwind is the third level of World 2 in Yoshi's Woolly World and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World. It prominently features Frame Chomps, which Yoshi can turn into Chomp Rocks in order to proceed through the level.
As previously mentioned, the level features Frame Chomps. These enemies are required in order to solve some puzzles and progress through the level. The player is able to throw yarn balls at the Frame Chomps to turn them into Chomp Rocks by covering them in yarn. This makes them temporarily harmless and allows the player to jump on them without taking damage, as well as roll them to destroy certain obstacles and defeat other enemies. The Chomp Rocks are also needed to break certain blocks which will allow the player to progress through the level.
- Smiley Flower 1: On top of an elevated platform just to the left of the first Wonder Wool, Yoshi must toss a yarn ball at a hidden Winged Cloud to reveal it.
- Smiley Flower 2: Blocked by two blocks to the bottom left of the drop, guarded by the second Wild Ptooie Piranha. To obtain it, Yoshi must defeat the Wild Ptooie, then eat the yarn on the Chomp Rock to turn it into a Frame Chomp, and then turn it back into a Chomp Rock when it gets close enough. Then he must simply plow the Chomp Rock through the blocks and collect the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: Becomes visible after Yoshi pushes a wall to the right of where the second Chomp Rock was.
- Smiley Flower 4: Yoshi must then utilize the Chomp Rock to break all of the blocks immediately after the checkpoint to reveal a hidden door, to which he can enter. Inside, he must utilize both the Chomp Rock and the !-Switch to hit a button to elevate the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: In a hidden alcove to the left of the green warp pipe.
- Wonder Wool 1: At the top of the first drop, surrounded by blocks. To get at it, Yoshi must eat the yarn ball on the Chomp Rock to transform it back into a Frame Chomp, then have it follow him up to the Wonder Wool, then turn it back into a Chomp Rock. Yoshi must then use the elevated Chomp Rock to destroy the blocks and obtain the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 2: Through a hidden alcove to the top and then to the right between the second and third Wild Ptooie Piranhas.
- Wonder Wool 3: In a hidden Winged Cloud under the platform in between the purple Ground Pound pegs to the left of the second checkpoint.
- Wonder Wool 4: In a hidden alcove above the spiky area to the right of the second checkpoint. Yoshi must utilize the first Frame Chomp after the checkpoint to reach it without getting hurt.
- Wonder Wool 5: Upon exiting the green warp pipe, Yoshi must push a Chomp Rock to the very bottom of a long slope until it hits a switch. This lowers the final Wonder Wool and several beads in the form of an arrow.
Collecting all the Wonder Wools knits Citrus Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Ande hodokeru wandafuru na yatsu
|Knit and Unravel, Wonderful Fellow|
|French||Aiguillage et emmaillotage||Needling and swaddling|
|Italian||A spasso col Categnaccio||Walking with Chain Chomp|
|Korean||뜨고 풀고! 원더풀한 녀석
Tteugo Pulgo! Wondeopulhan Nyeoseok
|Knit and Unravel! Wonderful Fellow|
|Spanish||A liarla con Chomp||Mess It With Chomp|