|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Spiky Stroll|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level starts out with a few Stilt Guys. It then features a sea of spikes with Gusties and more Stilt Guys. A second sea of spikes follows (although it is much smaller), then a transition to the next area. The first checkpoint appears, along with Poochy. After a while, Yoshi comes across some blocks which must be Ground Pounded in order for Poochy to continue. The block trail continues until two opposite alcoves, which must be ground pounded. A longer sea of spikes follows, with more Gusties. Reaching the end of the area forces Poochy to leave Yoshi, who enters the next area. The second checkpoint follows, and more Stilt Guys appear, as well as a fourth sea of spikes. There is also a fifth sea of spikes, followed by a sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth, where a Lakitu appears. Yoshi must then traverse one last sea of spikes where Poochy is re-encountered. This leads to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: At the first field of spikes, there is a green warp pipe that Yoshi can enter by jumping on a Gusty. It leads Yoshi to an area with many Gusties and the Smiley Flower. He must throw a yarn ball at it to collect it.
- Smiley Flower 2: After the long row of blocks, in an alcove that only Poochy can enter. To get it, Yoshi must ground pound the blocks once Poochy is inside, jump next to the alcove so that Poochy can jump himself and collect the Smiley Flower, then run over to the other side to meet up with Poochy again and collect it.
- Smiley Flower 3: While riding Poochy across the third sea of spikes, Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at this otherwise inaccessible Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: At the fourth sea of spikes, there is a hidden platform which can be filled in via a yarn ball. If Yoshi lands on this platform and jumps to the left, he will approach an area containing the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: At the second platform which can be filled in via yarn ball (just before Poochy is re-encountered), Yoshi must throw another yarn ball at the Lakitu and steal its cloud to obtain the final Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: In the alcove next to the second Stilt Guy, there is a hidden Winged Cloud. Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at it in order to reveal the Wonder Wool, then jump on a higher ledge to collect it.
- Wonder Wool 2: Just above the second sea of spikes. Yoshi must jump on a Stilt Guy to obtain it.
- Wonder Wool 3: In the alcove opposite the alcove with the second Smiley Flower, which only Poochy can access. Yoshi must guide Poochy across the alcove from the higher ledge to get the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 4: At the fifth sea of spikes, there is a green warp pipe on the left that can be accessed via a Donut Block. Inside, Yoshi must avoid the Stilt Guys to collect the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 5: Right next to where Poochy reappears. To collect it, Yoshi must simply walk onto Poochy and ride him to the Wonder Wool.
Collecting all the Wonder Wools knits Poochy Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Toge no Ue de mo Daijōbu
|It's Also Safe on the Spikes|
|Italian||Non tenermi sulle spine!||Don't keep me on edge!|
|Korean||가시 위여도 괜찮아
Gasi Wiyeodo Gwaenchana
|Even on the Spikes, It's Okay|
|Spanish||Un paseo punzante||A Spiky Stroll|