Fanciful Fluff and Feathers
|Fanciful Fluff and Feathers|
|Game||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Yarn Yoshi Takes Shape!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level starts with many cloud platforms, with several Goonies. Afterwards, rainbow platforms appear. Many Item Balloons appear, followed by two groups of Flightless Goonies. More cloud platforms appear, as well as more Goonies, now with some carrying Shy Guys. Many more rainbow platforms follow, this time with Fly Guys. The first checkpoint follows, along with more clouds and more Goonies. Afterwards, a Whirly Gate appears, transforming Yoshi into Sky Pop Yoshi. After that segment, the second checkpoint appears. Many hidden Winged Clouds appear, one of them unveiling a Spring Ball. Taking the Spring Ball leads Yoshi to more rainbow platforms. Afterwards, another group of Flightless Goonies appears, following with even more rainbow platforms and more Goonies, leading directly to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: Just below a gap between two cloud platforms at the second cloud segment. When collecting it, Yoshi must immediately land on a Goonie afterwards.
- Smiley Flower 2: Just above the first two Fly Guys is an outline that, when filled via yarn ball, reveals a warp pipe. When entering it, Yoshi must jump from Goonie to Goonie to get the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: There is a platform outline not too far after the first checkpoint that Yoshi can fill via a yarn ball; touching the exclamation circle and collecting all of the beads before time runs out unveils the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: Unveiled after hitting a Winged Cloud to the left of the rainbow platforms after the second checkpoint.
- Smiley Flower 5: Not long after the fourth Smiley Flower, there is a sky blue warp pipe that can be entered if Yoshi hits a hidden Winged Cloud and unveils a rainbow platform. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must collect all beads and defeat both Fly Guys to unveil the Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: In plain sight, just before the first rainbow platform. Yoshi must utilize one of the Goonies to collect it.
- Wonder Wool 2: Just after the first two Fly Guys, between two rainbow platforms.
- Wonder Wool 3: Unveiled after hitting a Winged Cloud in the cloud platforms after the first checkpoint.
- Wonder Wool 4: Surrounded by breakable blocks around sponge-dirt in the Sky Pop Yoshi segment.
- Wonder Wool 5: Not too long after the fifth Smiley Flower, Yoshi must hit a visible Winged Cloud between some rainbow platforms, which will unveil the Wonder Wool.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Cotton Candy Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Mokumoku Kumo ni Niji o Kakete
|Rainbows Suspended in the Rising Clouds|
|Italian||Arcobaleni e nuvole di cotone||Rainbows and cotton clouds|
|Korean||뭉게뭉게 구름과 무지개를 건너
Munggemungge Gureumgwa Mujigaereul Geonneo
|Across the Rising Clouds and Rainbows|
|Spanish||Entre nubes de algodón||Among Cotton Clouds|
- Whenever an Egg Block is hit for yarn in this level, it always appears in the same color order: Red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, blue. This is to match the rainbow theme of the stage.