Across the Fluttering Dunes
|Across the Fluttering Dunes|
|Game||(Poochy &) Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Across the Fluttering Dunes|
|** << Directory of levels >>|
The level opens with a large wall behind the starting area, and a moving sand wave with an Egg Block. There is then a small platform made of stone with needles stuck in. There is then some long sand waves with a pipe that Woozy Guys come out of. Cacti are around on the ground and there are a few clouds in the sky. The stage then continues onto another long wave with Piranha Plants and pipes. Then, through a pipe, there is a large cave with a checkpoint. There is sand coming through the ceiling and it is completely enclosed. Inside the cave there are sand waves with hanging rocks. Finally, there is an area with a still sand wave which can be moved through a Winged Cloud, and a door. Through the door is some more sand waves and the exit of the cave. Outside there is the second checkpoint and lots more pipes and dunes. At the end, there is a long area of sand.
- Smiley Flower #1: On the sand wave with the pipe in the middle, jump around near the end to reveal a Winged Cloud. Pop it to get the first Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower #2: On top of the second Egg Box, in the area with the Tap-Tap, pop a hidden Winged Cloud on top of the Block.
- Smiley Flower #3: In the area with the four Winged Clouds, go underneath the top-left one on the sand wave. A hidden Winged Cloud will be revealed. Popping it leads to the third Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower #4: Kill the Wild Ptooie Piranha on the blue pipe and go through the pipe. Dodge the Pokey Poms and grab the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower #5: Near the end of the stage, near the three Piranha Plants, go between the two pipes without a Winged Cloud to show a hidden one. Pop it and collect the final Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool #1: Kill the Piranha Plant in the blue pipe, then go up it. Fill in the platforms and jump to get the first Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool #2: On the large sand dune that goes up steeply, go to the top and wait or jump to get the second Wonder Wool near the end.
- Wonder Wool #3: In the area with the two hanging bits of material and the sand wave, get in the middle bit and jump into the left one. The third Wonder Wool is inside.
- Wonder Wool #4: After the red switch and the pipes, kill the Piranha Plant on the ceiling. The fourth Wonder Wool will appear.
- Wonder Wool #5: Between the two red pipes, hit the red switch and quickly grab all the Beads. If all the Beads are collected then the last Wonder Wool will appear.
Collecting all five Wonder Wools in this level unlocks Safari Yoshi.
Names in other languages
Hatameku sabaku o koete
|Cross the Fluttering Desert|
|German||Wüste Wellen||Desert Waves|
|Italian||Deserto ondeggiante||Undulating desert|
|Korean||출렁이는 사막을 건너
Chulleong'ineun Samageul Geonneo
|Across the Undulating Desert|
|Spanish||Sobre las dunas ondeantes||Over the Rippling Dunes|