Lair of the Smooch Spiders
|Lair of the Smooch Spiders|
|Game||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Lair of the Smooch Spiders|
|** << Directory of levels >>|
The level begins with a few webs, and a few Li'l Smooch Spiders later on. After a while, a vertical climb appears, with normal-sized Smooch Spiders moving webs in between them. After the vertical climb ends, there are more moving webs with more Smooch Spiders, along with the first checkpoint. Several trampolines follow, along with even more webs and Smooch Spiders. The second checkpoint appears immediately afterward. Several pendulum-like webs follow, as well as another vertical climb that leads outside.
- Smiley Flower 1: Just before the first Egg Block, Yoshi must throw a yarn ball at a Winged Cloud to reveal a web, then eat an edible wall above it to unveil the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 2: In a hidden Winged Cloud in the center of the web before the first checkpoint.
- Smiley Flower 3: In a hidden Winged Cloud in between two moving webs just before the second checkpoint.
- Smiley Flower 4: Just after the fourth Wonder Wool, Yoshi must climb up the webs vertically, then eat an edible wall on the left and grab onto the surrounding web to collect the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: Just before the entrance leading outside, Yoshi must hit a hidden Winged Cloud at the top left, then follow the hidden alcove up and to the right to a hidden area with the Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: Just before the first Li'l Smooch Spiders, Yoshi must follow the webbing upwards and to the left to find the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 2: Just before the end of the first vertical climb, Yoshi must follow a hidden alcove to the left near a Smooch Spider and enter the white warp pipe. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must throw yarn balls at the Winged Clouds and use the webs to reach the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 3: Just before the second checkpoint, there is a web leading to another white warp pipe. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must collect all beads to make the Spinner turn into a Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 4: At the segment with the webs with pendulum-like movement just after the second checkpoint, at the bottom left of a web.
- Wonder Wool 5: Just before the goal roulette, in the center of a web at the right of the final pendulum-like web.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Sunset Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Chuppaidā Kochuppaidā no Ki
|Smooch Spiders: Li'l Smooch Spider Tree|
|Italian||Nella tela dei labbragni||In the web of the Smooch Spiders|
|Smooch Spider Tree|
|Spanish||La guarida de las Besarañas||Lair of the Smooch Spiders|