Feel Fuzzy, Get Clingy
|Feel Fuzzy, Get Clingy|
|Game||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||A-Mazing Post Pounding|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Feel Fuzzy, Get Clingy is the sixth level of World 6 in Yoshi's Woolly World. It features conveyor belts made of Velcro that Yoshi can cling to. The conveyors can be used to ride up walls or secure yarn balls, but can also carry Yoshi into spikes and others enemies. The name of the level may be based on the Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island level Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy.
The level begins with a few sticky Velcro conveyors, through a vertical climb across some Snifits. The conveyors continue to the right, along with a Fly Guy and two Burrberts soon after. The segment leads to another vertical climb, with more Fly Guys. After a while, Yoshi will be led to a door with the first checkpoint. The next segment features much faster conveyors, with many Fly Guys. The next segment is a vertical climb, where Yoshi must alternate between the conveyors on either side to prevent his progress from being halted by the falling platforms with Snifits. This leads to another door, which in turn leads to the second checkpoint. The next segment features a vertical climb with moving blocks and more Snifits, which in turn leads to many more conveyors, some with Burrberts. An edible wall appears, followed by one final vertical segment with Fly Guys, moving walls, and Burrberts. This leads to a door, which in turn leads to a few more conveyors to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: Atop a platform to the left of the sticky conveyor above the first Fly Guy.
- Smiley Flower 2: Yoshi must enter a green warp pipe immediately after the first checkpoint. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must collect all beads to unveil the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: Just before the door leading to the second checkpoint, Yoshi must follow the left conveyor upwards to find the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: Not too long after the second checkpoint, Yoshi must follow a conveyor above with two Burrberts, leading him directly to the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: Just before the final door, Yoshi must pass two Burrberts above and enter a green warp pipe. Inside the secret area, Yoshi must head right to reach the Smiley Flower.
- Wonder Wool 1: Unveiled after hitting a hidden Winged Cloud in between two sticky platforms, near the first two Burrberts.
- Wonder Wool 2: Unveiled after hitting a Winged Cloud in plain sight to the left of two Fly Guys.
- Wonder Wool 3: Atop many sticky conveyors not long after the first checkpoint. Yoshi must jump off of a Fly Guy to access these conveyors.
- Wonder Wool 4: Unveiled after hitting a hidden Winged Cloud between two Snifits not long after the second checkpoint.
- Wonder Wool 5: In an edible wall to the bottom right of the beginning of the final vertical climb.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Painty Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Beritto Baritto! Beruto Konbeyā
|Rip Rip! Belt Conveyor|
「ベリッとバリッと」is an onomatopoeia for ripping or tearing, a distinctive sound heard from hook and loop fasteners, the material used for the conveyor belts in the level, and「ベルトコンベヤー」is literally "conveyor belt" with the words reversed.
|Italian||Nastri trasportatori, gioie e dolori!||Conveyor belts, joys and sorrows!|
|Sticking to the Conveyor Belt!|
찰싹 (chalssak) is an onomatopoeia for sticking
|Spanish||Mucho apego y poco suelo||Much Attachment and Little Ground|