Vamoose the Lava Sluice!
|Vamoose the Lava Sluice!|
|Game||Yoshi's Woolly World|
|Music track||Vamoose the Lava Sluice!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level begins with an Egg Block and a warp pipe. Entering the warp pipe takes Yoshi to an entire network of warp pipes. Yoshi must enter the one on the right, then fall down and to the left, passing the first Lava Drop, to a hidden alcove leading to wobbly platforms and more Lava Drops. A vertical climb follows, along with several flames. The path will then veer to the left, leading to a warp pipe and the first checkpoint. Yoshi must hit a Winged Cloud to reveal a platform, then drop down and enter a door on the left, which leads him to a room with alternating platforms and rising lava, with several Shy Guys. After exiting through the door at the top, Yoshi will end up in an area with a path zigzagging downwards, with many falling platforms. This leads to another warp pipe, along with the second checkpoint. Yoshi must hit another Winged Cloud to reveal another platform, then jump down and hit a hidden Winged Cloud revealing a Spring Ball. Yoshi must then jump up and reach the door, leading to a room which consists of more falling platforms and more rising lava. Afterwards, Yoshi must enter another warp pipe, which leads back outside to the Goal Ring.
- Smiley Flower 1: In a Winged Cloud in the hidden alcove just below the first Lava Drop.
- Smiley Flower 2: In a hidden Winged Cloud within the path of flames just before the first checkpoint.
- Smiley Flower 3: At the end of a series of alternating platforms in the room with rising lava.
- Smiley Flower 4: At the end of the segment with the path zigzagging downwards, Yoshi must travel to the left as quickly as possible into a hidden alcove with the Smiley Flower before falling platforms block the path.
- Smiley Flower 5: At the end of the first set of falling platforms after the second checkpoint. Yoshi must ricochet a yarn ball to collect it before the lava engulfs it.
- Wonder Wool 1: After the first series of wobbly platforms, Yoshi must continue moving to the right to find a Present Box containing the Wonder Wool.
- Wonder Wool 2: Just before the end of the first vertical climb, there is a hidden alcove on the right that Yoshi can enter. Yoshi must then hit a hidden Winged Cloud up above, and enter the door. The Wonder Wool is in the secret area.
- Wonder Wool 3: Upon exiting the room with rising lava, Yoshi must keep heading to the left and rush over to the Wonder Wool before the falling platforms crush him.
- Wonder Wool 4: At the end of the last series of falling platforms before the second checkpoint. Upon collecting it, Yoshi must jump over to the left before a falling platform crushes him.
- Wonder Wool 5: Just before the warp pipe leading to the Goal Ring. Yoshi must bounce off of a Shy Guy to reach it.
Collecting all of the Wonder Wools knits Lava Yoshi back together.
Names in other languages
Dasshutsu! Yōgan Dōkutsu
|Escape! Lava Cave|
|Italian||Fuga fervente dalla grotta ardente||Fervent escape from the fiery cave|
|Korean||탈출! 용암 동굴
Talchul! Yong'am Donggul
|Escape! Lava Cave|
|Spanish||Huele a chamusquina||Scorching Smell. Pun on an expression meaning "there's something fishy about it"|