Welcome to My User page! as you see... I am the ultimate Mario super fan. don't mess with me, or you will get it! as my username implies, I am a huge superfan ever known. I can help you in some games, feel free to to my talk page here. I have been playing games for a long, long LONG time, so I know a lot of stuff about games, need a clue? I'm your help! I know so many things about games, but that does not mean I am a video-game Know-it-All, I even I have trouble with certain games, so don't expect me to have an answer to ALL your questions, especially if you are dealing with a Non-Mario game (though I can help with some Zelda games), I play more Mario games that any other game series. And I only play Nintendo games, so I cannot answer questions for Sega games, Microsoft games, Sony games, Namco games, Capcom games, etc. So Good Luck, and Happy Gaming!
P.S. who knows what lurks deep within my userboxes!
P.S.S. Only those who can see truth know!
P.S.S.S. If you read ANYTHING you find embarrassing, you better not make fun of me or mock me for it!! OR ELSE I will:
A) Not respond at all
B) Give you false information
C) Respond in another language
D) Something you do not want to know
Here endeth my introduction!
- 1 My Signatures
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Games
- 5 Goals
- 6 Fan Favorites
- 7 Information about other Games
- 7.1 The Legend of Mario: The Chaos Heart
- 7.1.1 The Legend of Zelda (In General)
- 7.1.2 The Adventure of Link
- 7.1.3 A Link To The Past
- 7.1.4 Link's Awakening
- 7.1.5 Ocarina of Time
- 7.1.6 Majora's Mask
- 7.1.7 Oracle of Ages
- 7.1.8 Oracle of Seasons
- 7.1.9 Four Swords
- 7.1.10 The Wind Waker
- 7.1.11 Four Swords Adventures
- 7.1.12 The Minish Cap
- 7.1.13 Twilight Princess
- 7.1.14 Phantom Hourglass
- 7.1.15 Spirit Tracks
- 7.1.16 Skyward Sword
- 7.2 Permanently Missable Items in Superstar Saga
- 7.1 The Legend of Mario: The Chaos Heart
Cards I now have a Licence and a Brawlcard! You may level up my licences if you want.
At least, that's what I'd say... if they hadn't cancelled the whole thing...
All unquoted messages will describe the image, but all of the quoted messages will represent what the character is saying.
PS:Got questions about any of the images? Go ahead and ask away!
"Surprise! Happy Easter!."
- MP8 HammerBrother.jpg
"Hey! Come back here, ya Chicken!!"
"Did you call the Bros. Army?"
- Peach charged.PNG
Who I originally thought of as Fierce Deity/Oni Peach, but then compared it to where I got the Fierce Deity/Oni Part, so...
"I feel dizzie, why do I zee Ztarz zirkling my head!?"
Here are some of the games from the Marioverse, here are symbols to show if I have beaten any games I have:
50px 100% Completion.
42px beaten final boss/main game, done some sidequests, not 100%.
Games I Want
|New Play Control: Mario Power Tennis|
|Mario Super Sluggers|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Super Princess Peach (I'm not kidding, you know...)|
|200px||Mario Party DS|
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis|
|Yoshi's Island DS|
|Yoshi Touch & Go|
|Mario Party Advance|
|Mario Pinball Land|
|Super Mario Advance|
|200px||Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2|
|Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3|
|Yoshi Topsy Turvy|
|200px||Mario Party 2|
|200px||Mario Party 3|
|200px||Mario Party 4|
|Mario Party 6|
|200px||Mario Party 7|
Games I Have
|200px||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga||50px all Chuckle beans dug up and all Hoo beans found, all minigame levels unlocked. beaten Cackletta's Soul. All SC drinks brewed. Discovered Cyclone Bros. and Swing Bros., got Advance on all including the secret Bros. Attacks, all Monty Moles found.||9.5||Great game, good gameplay, needs endless playmode.|
|200px||Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3||Normal: 50px completed all levels, beaten Bowser.||10||now I can save, better graphics, the option to play Mario Bros. AWESOME!|
|Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time||50px All Beans dug up, beat Shrowser||9||Needs longer gameplay like its predecessor and lacked endless playmode, other than that, great game|
|Super Mario 64 DS||50px All 150 Stars gotten, all Minigames unlocked. Beaten Bowser in Bowser in the Sky||9.3||Awesome game. a little too challenging|
|200px||New Super Mario Bros.||50px All courses complete, all star coins spent, beaten World 8-Bowser's Castle||9.6||Great secrets, awesome gameplay, needed more Minigames|
|Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story||For Mario & Luigi: 42px Beaten Dark Fawful Bug, need to get Rainbow Rank, need to dig up all Beans, need to get A Rank in every game in the Cholesteroad, and just need to beat Bowser X at The Gauntlet.||8.5||Great Game! I like the way Bowser fights bosses with Mario and Luigi helping! though I think it's not fair that the Mario Bros. only get to explore a few rooms in Peach's Castle. Whereas Bowser can explore the rest... also, Inside of Peach's Castle's theme (after Fawful takes over) is very depressing, in fact, it makes me sad when I listen to it.|
|200px||Mario Party 8||42px all characters unlocked, all board minigames unlocked. need to unlock all Extras and figurines.||9.6||Way to Party!|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl||42px All characters and stages unlocked, need all trophies and all stickers. And need 100% in Subspace Emissary||8.5||Needs more characters and more moves, and two FSs for each character|
|New Super Mario Bros. Wii||50px Beaten Bowser and Koopalings, unlocked and beaten All levels in World 9, also gotten every Star Coin in every world including World 9.||9.9999||Wow! many games from the past merged into the Greatest Mario Platformer yet!|
|200px||Mario Kart Wii|| Need To Unlock the Caracters: Dry Bowser and Mii outfit B.
Need to unlock the vehicles: Jet Bubble, Sprinter, Dolphin Dasher, Jetsetter, Spear, and Phantom. need to Unlock all Expert Staff Ghosts, and Need to get a Gold Trophy in Star Cup and over in Mirror Mode. Also need to get at least a Rank of one star or more in Mushroom Cup and over in 150cc Mode.
|A full 10||Wow! Many new characters! Many new courses! and the classics are brought back!|
|Mario Strikers Charged||50px Gotten the Striker Cup and Brick Wall and Golden Foot for all 3 cups! also did every striker challenge!||A whopping 12!||I love this game! best Mario game I played yet! The Megastrikes (and something else...) gave me the idea of creating the Fierce Deities! I also like this game for other reasons, but would be too many to list here...|
|200px||Luigi's Mansion||50px got the complete mansion||8||needs more action|
|200px||Super Mario Sunshine||42px need all Shine Sprites, beaten Bowser||9.5||I enjoyed the voice acting a lot!|
|Mario Kart: Double Dash||need to unlock all karts, characters, and courses||9||great game, twice the drivers! and twice the items! (also twice the coments!)|
|200px||Super Mario 64||42px beaten Bowser, need all Stars||9||needs better graphics, other than that, good game|
|200px||Super Mario World||50px Beaten Bowser, Star World, Special World, completed all 96 maps.||10||Wow. I'm impressed, a lot of secrets and levels.|
|200px||Paper Mario||42px beaten Bowser, gotten the Diploma from The Master, Ultra Ranked every Partner. Need all Recipes, Badges, and Star Pieces.||10||needs easier controlling. Great RPG|
|200px||Super Mario Bros.||50px beaten Hard Mode||9.5||good game, needs better graphics, great enemies.|
|200px||Super Mario Bros. 2||50px beaten Wart||7||OK game. needs more power-ups, hearts, easier 1-ups .|
|200px||Super Mario Bros. 3||50px beaten Bowser.||9.999||great game! some enemies (like the Boo, Bob-Omb, and Chain-Chomp) were small.|
|mario Kart 64||need all golden trophies.||8||good game, needs better graphics.|
|200px||Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels||need to beat World 8||9.2||too challenging, very hard, but better graphics and good game, and gusts of wind, AWESOME!|
|200px||Mario Bros.||8||good game, good enemies.|
|200px||Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars||50px Beat Smithy and Culex. discovered Yo'ster Isle and Grate Guy's Casino with bright card.||9.99999||Great game! Great RPG! Great EVERYTHING! although a little too short|
|200px||Yoshi's Story||50px Beaten Baby Bowser, unlocked Black and White Yoshis, Compleated Every Level.||9||great game, good secrets, a little too short.|
Games I played but do not own
|Super Paper Mario||42px beaten Super Dimentio, Wracktail, Shadoo, found all Maps' treasures, bought Tiptron, got all pixls, including Dashell, Barry, and Piccolo. Need all Recipes, and all Catch Cards.||8||Great Platformer-like game! first real-time RPG!|
|Super Mario Galaxy||50px got all 121 Power Stars with both mario & Luigi! Saw all chapters in the Storybook.||9.5||great game! great graphics! good story.|
|WarioWare: Smooth Moves||I hated it||7.5||Bad game, I pretty much did not like it.|
|Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door||42px Beaten Shadow Queen, Bonetail, Ultra Ranked every partner, and defeated Gus. need the Money Money Badge to get all badges, and all Recipes, need to fill the Tattle Log, need to solve all the troubles in the Trouble Center.||9||Great game, good graphics, awesome storyline.|
|200px||Mario Party 5||42px beaten Story mode, need to unlock all minigames.||8.9||a little not good, bud great boss minigame.|
|Yoshi's Island||42px beaten Baby Bowser, need to get 100% in all courses.||9||great game! good minigames.|
|WarioWare: Touched!||50px all characters, all toys.||7.5||I kind of don't like it|
Here are some goals I want to complete:
Note: All goals in Bold are tough goals
Make a funny quote for each Koopaling: Roy Koopa Wendy O. Koopa Lemmy Koopa Iggy Koopa Ludwig Von Koopa Morton Koopa Jr. Larry Koopa
Make at least 100 Userboxes.
- Get a DSi.
- Beat Guardianboy2's record.
- Learn Japanese.
Get the e-Reader Get all the non-Japanese e-cards
- Get all the Japanese SMA4 e-Cards
- Get the Japanese e-Reader
Information about other Games
The Legend of Mario: The Chaos Heart
Super Paper Mario has many similarities with The Legend of Zelda series (Note that this information may or may not have been put in MarioWiki):
- Tippi plays the same role as Navi in Ocarina of Time and Tatl from Majora's Mask, with the three of them being fairies (or at least fairy-like for Tippi), and having the unique ability to identify the protagonists' enemies.
- Thoreau, another Pixl from Super Paper Mario, is used like the Power Gloves/Bracalets in The Legend of Zelda Series, and the Boomerang or the Hookshot (Although Thoreau cannot latch on objects, but it can grab Items and hit switches from a straight, short distance.
- Boomer, yet another Pixl from Super Paper Mario, is used exactly like the Bombs in The Legend of Zelda Series.
- Cudge, a Pixl from Super Paper Mario, is similarly used like the Megaton Hammer from Ocarina of Time.
- Both plots having the Main protagonist(s) in another realm, (Flipside, Flopside, and various other dimensions in Super Paper Mario, and Termina in Majora's Mask).
- Also, Mario and Co. have to stop The Void from destroying all dimensions before it's too late (although there is no actual time limit in this game, as opposed to Majora's Mask), Much like Link has to save Termina from the crashing Moon.
- The power of four are required to stop the ominous object in both games. The Heroes of Light in Super Paper Mario, and the Four Giants in Majora's Mask.
- the main antagonists in both games are not truly evil, but are corrupted into evil beings. Lord Blumiere was corrupted by revenge and anger after his father cursed Lady Timpani, his love, and became Count Bleck. And the Skull Kid was being gradually possessed by Majora's Mask until it took full control of the Skull Kid.
- Also, Count Bleck and the (possessed) Skull Kid both appear as the primary antagonists of the games, but it is later revealed otherwise after defeat. Dimentio revealed that he used The Four Heroes to gain control for the Chaos Heart, while Tael revealed that Majora's Mask was the culprit behind Termina's sad fate, and used the Skull Kid as a puppet.
- Dashell, an optional Pixl from Super Paper Mario, works exactly like the Bunny Hood, both being able to make the protagonist run at incredible speeds.
- There are four protagonists in Super Paper Mario and Four Swords, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser in Super Paper Mario. And The Four Links. Their teamwork in the two games are required to progress through the games.
- There are four protagonists in Super Paper Mario and Four Swords Adventures, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser in Super Paper Mario. And The Four Links, from Four Swords Adventures. Their teamwork in the two games are required to progress through the games.
- Dottie, a Pixl from Super Paper Mario, has the same ability as Ezlo, both being able to shrink the protagonist to fit though tiny gaps.
Permanently Missable Items in Superstar Saga
Normally in the Marioverse, there are none of these, but in RPGs, there are, so here is a list to aid 100% completions of Superstar Saga.
If Mario and Luigi do not compleate the Soybean Civilization sidequest by the time The Bros. confront Bowletta at the end of Joke's End, the chance to get one of the best badges will ber ruined forever, as the scholar, along with everyone else, will have fled from Bowletta's invasion (except for those who run the stores and Starbeans Cafe). The completionist must not complete Joke's End until the player has collected them all and given them to the scholar!
One of the legendary Golden Mushrooms cannot be obtainable for the same reason above, (the owner will have fled from Bowletta's Invasion), so the completionist must find the owner's lost pets before confronting Bowletta on top of Joke's End.
|Supermariosuperfan's Userbox Tower|