Para-Goomba (Mario Clash)
|First appearance||Mario Clash (1995)|
|Latest appearance||WarioWare Gold (2018)|
Para-Goombas (or Para-Goombahs) are Flying Goombas with thorns on their heads that protect them from jump attacks. They appear in Mario Clash. To defeat them, Mario must hit them with a Turtle Shell at their sides from the background or foreground to stun them, then hit them again or kick them.
- Instruction booklets
- Japanese: ジャンプしているので当てにくい。よくねらって投げよう。 (It is difficult to hit because it is jumping. Aim carefully and throw.)
- English: This enemy jumps, making it hard to hit with a shell, so aim well.
Names in other languages
Tsun Pata Kuri
|Portmanteau of「ツンと」(tsunto, a Japanese term for "prickly") and「パタクリ」(Pata-Kuri, Paragaloomba)|
- Mario Clash English instruction booklet, page 21.
- Mario Clash English back cover.
- Mario Clash Japanese instruction booklet, page 19.
- Club Nintendo (Mexico) AÑO 4 No. 9, page 20.
|Characters||Bowser • Donkey Kong • Donkey Kong Jr. • Luigi • Mario • Peach • Toad • Wario • Yoshi|
|Items||Coin • Mushroom|
|Enemies||Big Boo • Fire • Ice • Koopa • Lobb • Para-Goomba • Pokey • Sidestepper • Snake • Spike • Thorny|
|Miscellaneous||Clash House • Gallery • Staff|