Mushroom Kingdom Inspired Deviled Eggs & Warp Pipe Centerpiece
|Mushroom Kingdom Inspired Deviled Eggs & Warp Pipe Centerpiece|
|Upload date(s)||December 13, 2014 (Play Nintendo)|
DIY - Mushroom Kingdom Inspired Deviled Eggs & Warp Pipe Centerpiece is a video released on Play Nintendo's official YouTube channel. In the video, Kat McNamara showcases how to create Mushroom Kingdom-inspired deviled eggs and Warp Pipe centerpiece.
Deviled eggs are referred to as Mushroom Kingdom-inspired Deviled Eggs. The following steps and tips are listed:
- Ask your parents for help boiling eggs.
- Use boiled egg yolks to make deviled egg filling.
- Dump egg yolks into bowl
- Add 3 Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- Add 3 tsp. of yellow mustard
- Add 11/2 tsp. of smoked paprika
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper, to taste
- Put the mixture in a piping bag.
- TIP: Put mixture in a large plastic bag, and cut off a corner to make your own piping bag!
- Be sure to wash tomatoes first! (context: cutting tomatoes)
The centerpiece is referred to as Warp Pipe Floral Centerpiece. The following steps and tips are listed:
- Get heavy-duty construction cardboard at your local hardware store.
- Be very careful when using instant glue.
- Gerber daisies (or any flower you like)
- Floral Foam
- One piece of artificial moss
- One small plastic container
- Several floral pins
- Be very careful when cuttting[sic] stems.
Kat McNamara shows us how to create Mushroom Kingdom Inspired Deviled Eggs and a Warp Pipe Centerpiece for your own Birthday!
Play Nintendo crafts
This video is based on two crafts on Play Nintendo's website:
- DIY - Mushroom Kingdom Inspired Deviled Eggs & Warp Pipe Centerpiece. Retrieved April 3, 2023.