- This article is about the baseball stadium from Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Super Sluggers. For the race tracks from Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, see Yoshi Park 1 and Yoshi Park 2.
Mario Superstar Baseball
The stadium is grass-filled with some colored grass in the middle that represents Yoshi. It is located on Yoshi's Island. The background is very much based on Yoshi's Story, having the cardboard texture, and even the Super Happy Tree.
Yoshi's House from Super Mario World can also be seen in the background. It is also infested with giant Piranha Plants that will sometimes eat baseballs and spit them somewhere else. They will also hurt a player if they run into it. The stadium, in Challenge Mode, is where the Yoshi Team is always challenged. Yoshi Park is also the location of the mini-game Piranha Panic.
Mario Super Sluggers
Yoshi Park returns in Mario Super Sluggers, appearing as more of an amusement park. Everything is still in cardboard style and Piranha Plants still try to eat the baseballs, but the Piranha Plants only appear at night. The park rides appear to have some relation to Shy Guys, since the Shy Guys are riding them and their masks appear on several of them. The Yoshi Train is also seen circling the field, and this train is replaced with a Wiggler one at night. Warp Pipes are empty in the day, and if the ball goes into one, it will come out of another one chosen at random. The park is shown in the intro where Yoshi runs to catch the flying ball. He jumps over a pipe to catch it, but he realizes he is about to fall in. He flutters in desperation, but to no avail; all while Birdo watches and does nothing.
The mini-game set there is again Piranha Panic, but it is very different from the game's predecessor.
The music is an arrangement of Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Song from Yoshi's Story.
- "A field inside an amusement park."
Collectible Card information
- Information: "Win or lose, players have fun at Yoshi Park. It's an amusement park where baseball is just one of the attractions. There's a train that runs along the outfield and warp pipes that can swallow a routine grounder."
- Field Obstacle: Steam Train and Warp Pipes
- Fun Fact: "Yoshi Park lights up like a carnival at night, making it one of the prettiest stadiums to play in after dark."
Names in other languages
|French||Parc de Yoshi||Yoshi's Park|
|Spanish (NOA)||Parque de Yoshi||Yoshi's Park|