From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Hello. I am a MarioWiki editor who likes Donkey Kong Country, WarioWare, Paper Mario, and Mario & Luigi.
- Reupload all English WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase microgame images to get them in better quality, not blurry, and not letterboxed.
- Add "intro" commands for D.I.Y. Showcase microgames.
- D.I.Y. Showcase comic and record lists.
- Rewrite the D.I.Y. comic page.
- Add Gold infobox info to microgame pages.
- Fill out the List of Funky Kong quotes page with info about DKC, DKC2, DKC3 GBA, and DKJC.
- Make pages for Funky's Flights missions.
- Make a list of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga media.
- Make a list of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media.
- Make a list of Paper Mario: Color Splash media.
- Make a list of cutouts and colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash. It had frustrated me while playing through the game that there was no online text-and-image guide for colorless spots, so I made one. It's also the only one on the Internet.
- Coverage on every Color Splash level, including layout and images. Took me a year, but I got it finished in time for The Origami King.
- Added quote lists to many Color Splash character articles. I rip these directly from the text data.
- Added a lot of sprites from Paper Mario: The Origami King. These can be found in the gallery, unused content article, and the Musée Champignon article.
- Make a list of Huey's advice.
- Play through Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and take a lot of screenshots. I plan to upload them as needed while working on articles.
- Play through Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and take a lot of screenshots. I've transferred them to my PC.
- Complete the Sound Gallery (244 media files!) on the Musée Champignon article, promote it to FA
- Work on the Paper Mario: Color Splash article. Right now, I'm working on adding a more detailed table for objects, and then I'll do characters. See my progress at User:Scrooge200/Sandbox.
- More Paper Mario stuff (mostly CS) at User:Scrooge200/Sandbox2.
- There still needs to be a final check of Donkey Kong Country/Donkey Kong Land level pages to ensure they have all the images they need.
- A Sticker Star media list.
- I'll do a Dream Team media list. Only 56 files.
- If anybody needs text data for the three modern Paper Mario games, I'd be glad to send it. It's in MSBT format, which is easily readable if you use the free, open-source program Kuriimu. I have the following languages for each game:
- Sticker Star: American and British English, American and British Spanish, American and British French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Color Splash: American English, American Spanish, American French
- The Origami King: American and British English, American and British Spanish, American and British French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Pages I've created
DK: King of Swing
Donkey Kong Country 2
- Aerial Loop
- Cool Sounds
- Kongnapped 2
- List of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media
- Submerged Stint
- Toxic Kongstruction
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Blissful Beach
- Fountain of Life
- Fountain of Purity
- Fountain of Truth
- Hearty Latte
- Huge Jump
- Huge Hammer
- Huge Line Jump
- Justice Toad (split)
- List of colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash
- List of Paper Mario: Color Splash media
- Mountain Sage (split)
- Prisma Café
- Prisma Juice
- Prisma Postal Toad
- Rainbow Carnation
- Sailor's Song
- Snifit Undersand Hideout
- Starlight Cape
- Surfing Kinopio (split)
- Super Ludship
- Super Ludsub
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Bubbling Waters Natural Hot Springs
- Megaflash Slaphammer
- Prisma Times
- Soul Rumblings
- Super Flag
- Worn-Out Hammer
Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Battle Lab Toad
- Boot Car
- Boot Whistle
- Captain T. Ode
- Coin Step Counter
- Fire Flower Set
- Gold Boots
- Gold Hammer
- Hint Envelope
- Ice Flower Set
- Musée Champignon
- Mushroom 3-Pack
- Mushroom 6-Pack
- Ninja Attraction
- Paper Mistake Buzzy Beetle
- Petal Bag
- Sea Tower
- Shiny Mushroom 3-Pack
- Shogun Studios
- Space Warrior Mask
- "Thrills at Night"
- Toad Point
- Toad Radar
- Angry Sun Super Mario Maker 2 Quiz
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Game Fun Personality Quiz
- Paper Mario: Color Splash Personality Test
- Paper Mario: The Origami King Memory Match-Up
- Super Mario 3D World Power-Up Quiz: Throw Fireballs
- Trivia: Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Maker 2
WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase
- Mike's Theme (split)
Yoshi's Crafted World
- List of Blooper profiles and statistics
- Gallery:Ice Bro
- Category:Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Media Files
- Category:Diddy Kong Racing Media Files
- Category:DK: Jungle Climber Media Files
- Category:Donkey Konga Media Files
- Category:Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Media Files
- Category:Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Media Files
- Category:Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey Media Files
- Category:Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Media Files
- Category:Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Media Files
- Category:Mario Golf: Super Rush
- Category:Mario Golf: Super Rush Images
- Category:Mario Power Tennis Media Files
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Images
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Levels
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Media Files
- Category:Super Mario Strikers Media Files
- Category:Super Smash Bros. Media Files
- Split Mike's Theme and Mike, passed 12-0. Apparently I didn't need a proposal for this, but I just wanted to do something people would be able to agree on so I could ensure I was doing proposals right.
- Split Funky's Flights (Bonus Game), passed 6-1. A simple proposal, which probably didn't need to happen either.
- Delete Destroy Them All, passed 12-0. I kind of regret not naming this "Destroy This Article."
- Decide how to handle the music parameter for Levelbox, passed 0-0-10-0-0. I wanted to resolve an edit war but realized there wasn't a guideline for this yet, so I established one.
- Split the Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Paper Mario: Color Splash attacks, passed 19-0. I did not expect this one to get so much support and I am glad it passed.
- Decide where to use pre-release and unused content images, passed 0-15-0-0. Again, it's good that we decided on a guideline for this.