From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Hello. I am a MarioWiki editor who likes Donkey Kong Country, WarioWare, Paper Mario, and Mario & Luigi.
- Reupload all English WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase microgame images to get them in better quality, not blurry, and not letterboxed.
- Add "intro" commands for D.I.Y. Showcase microgames.
- D.I.Y. Showcase comic and record lists.
- Rewrite the D.I.Y. comic page.
- Add Gold infobox info to microgame pages.
- Fill out the List of Funky Kong quotes page with info about DKC, DKC2, DKC3 GBA, and DKJC.
- Make pages for Funky's Flights missions.
- Make a list of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga media.
- Make a list of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media.
- Make a list of Paper Mario: Color Splash media.
- Make a list of cutouts and colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash. It had frustrated me while playing through the game that there was no online text-and-image guide for colorless spots, so I made one. It's also the only one on the Internet.
- Coverage on every Color Splash level, including layout and images. Took me a year, but I got it finished in time for The Origami King.
- Added quote lists to many Color Splash and The Origami King character articles. I rip these directly from the text data.
- Promote Ruddy Road and Pirate Panic to FA.
- Added a lot of sprites from Paper Mario: The Origami King. These can be found in the gallery, unused content article, and the Musée Champignon article.
- Make a list of Huey's advice.
- Play through Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and take a lot of screenshots. I plan to upload them as needed while working on articles.
- Play through Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and take a lot of screenshots. I've transferred them to my PC.
- Complete the Sound Gallery (244 media files!) on the Musée Champignon article, promote it to FA
- Spanish names for:
- Sticker Star enemies (NOA and NOE) and stickers (NOA)
- Color Splash items and enemies (NOA)
- WarioWare Gold souvenirs (NOA)
- The Origami King enemies and items (NOA and NOE)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Challenge Mode stages (NOA)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 missions (NOA)
- The Thousand-Year Door special items, moves, and missions
- Yoshi's New Island levels (NOA)
- Yoshi's Woolly World enemies (NOA)
- Super Mario Maker levels (NOA)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker levels (NOA)
- Make a list of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team media.
- Make a list of Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam media.
- Upload high quality screenshots of New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Adding Spanish names.
- Work on the Paper Mario: Color Splash article. Right now, I'm working on adding a more detailed table for objects, and then I'll do characters. See my progress at User:Scrooge200/Sandbox.
- More Paper Mario stuff (mostly CS) at User:Scrooge200/Sandbox2.
- There still needs to be a final check of Donkey Kong Country/Donkey Kong Land level pages to ensure they have all the images they need.
Pages I've created
DK: King of Swing
Donkey Kong Country 2
- Aerial Loop
- Cool Sounds
- Kongnapped 2
- List of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media
- Submerged Stint
- Toxic Kongstruction
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Blissful Beach
- Fountain of Life
- Fountain of Purity
- Fountain of Truth
- Hearty Latte
- Huge Jump
- Huge Hammer
- Huge Line Jump
- Justice Toad (split)
- List of colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash
- List of Paper Mario: Color Splash media
- Mountain Sage (split)
- Prisma Café
- Prisma Juice
- Prisma Postal Toad
- Rainbow Carnation
- Sailor's Song
- Snifit Undersand Hideout
- Starlight Cape
- Surfing Kinopio (split)
- Super Ludship
- Super Ludsub
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Bubbling Waters Natural Hot Springs
- Megaflash Slaphammer
- Prisma Times
- Soul Rumblings
- Spike Helmet
- Super Flag
- Worn-Out Hammer
Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Battle Lab Toad
- Boot Car
- Boot Whistle
- Captain T. Ode
- Coin Step Counter
- Fire Flower Set
- Gold Boots
- Gold Hammer
- Hint Envelope
- Ice Flower Set
- Musée Champignon
- Mushroom 3-Pack
- Mushroom 6-Pack
- Ninja Attraction
- Paper Mistake Buzzy Beetle
- Petal Bag
- Sea Tower
- Shiny Mushroom 3-Pack
- Shogun Studios
- Space Warrior Mask
- "Thrills at Night"
- Toad Point
- Toad Radar
- Angry Sun Super Mario Maker 2 Quiz
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Game Fun Personality Quiz
- Paper Mario: Color Splash Personality Test
- Paper Mario: The Origami King Memory Match-Up
- Super Mario 3D World Power-Up Quiz: Throw Fireballs
- Trivia: Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Maker 2
WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase
- Mike's Theme (split)
Yoshi's Crafted World
- List of Blooper profiles and statistics
- Gallery:Ice Bro
- Category:Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Media Files
- Category:Diddy Kong Racing Media Files
- Category:DK: Jungle Climber Media Files
- Category:Donkey Konga Media Files
- Category:Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Media Files
- Category:Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Media Files
- Category:Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey Media Files
- Category:Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Media Files
- Category:Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Media Files
- Category:Mario Golf: Super Rush
- Category:Mario Golf: Super Rush Images
- Category:Mario Power Tennis Media Files
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Images
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Levels
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Media Files
- Category:Super Mario Strikers Media Files
- Category:Super Smash Bros. Media Files
- Category:WarioWare: Get It Together!
- Split Mike's Theme and Mike, passed 12-0. Apparently I didn't need a proposal for this, but I just wanted to do something people would be able to agree on so I could ensure I was doing proposals right.
- Split Funky's Flights (Bonus Game), passed 6-1. A simple proposal, which probably didn't need to happen either.
- Delete Destroy Them All, passed 12-0. I kind of regret not naming this "Destroy This Article."
- Decide how to handle the music parameter for Levelbox, passed 0-0-10-0-0. I wanted to resolve an edit war but realized there wasn't a guideline for this yet, so I established one.
- Split the Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Paper Mario: Color Splash attacks, passed 19-0. I did not expect this one to get so much support and I am glad it passed.
- Decide where to use pre-release and unused content images, passed 0-15-0-0. Again, it's good that we decided on a guideline for this.