Hello. I am a MarioWiki editor who likes Donkey Kong Country, WarioWare, Paper Mario (with the exception of The Origami King), and Mario & Luigi.
- Reupload all English WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase microgame images to get them in (1) better quality, (2) not blurry, and (3) not letterboxed.
- Add "intro" commands for D.I.Y. Showcase microgames.
- D.I.Y. Showcase comic and record lists.
- Rewrite the D.I.Y. comic page.
- Add Gold infobox info to microgame pages.
- Fill out the List of Funky Kong quotes page with info about DKC, DKC2, DKC3 GBA, and DKJC.
- Make pages for Funky's Flights missions.
- Make a list of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga media.
- Make a list of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media.
- Make a list of Paper Mario: Color Splash media.
- Make a list of cutouts and colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash.
- Coverage on every Color Splash level, including layout and images. Took me a year, but I got it finished in time for The Origami King.
- Added quote lists to many Color Splash character articles. I rip these directly from the text data.
- Added a lot of sprites from Paper Mario: The Origami King. These can be found in the gallery, unused content article, and the Musée Champignon article.
- Make a list of Huey's advice.
- Play through Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and take a lot of screenshots. I plan to upload them as needed while working on articles.
- Play through Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and take a lot of screenshots. I haven't transferred them to my PC yet.
- Work on Paper Mario series articles. Status: Active.
- More Paper Mario stuff (mostly CS) at User:Scrooge200/Sandbox2. Status: Active.
- Split Papercraft and create Awakening Gate and Drilldigger Panel articles. The gates on Mount Pajamaja have a name too, so double-check what that is. Status: Semi-active.
- Split the PMCS card and PMSS sticker lists into actual articles. The list can stay, but they do deserve their own pages. Status: Semi-active.
- Make a list of Paper Mario: Sticker Star media. Status: Inactive (but I would like to get to this again someday).
- Fill out the List of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga quotes page. Status: Inactive.
- Re-rip Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island sprites. A lot of them are ancient, taken from TSR (which has bad color palettes for Yoshi's Island), or could use a better pose. Status: Inactive.
Pages I've created
DK: King of Swing
Donkey Kong Country 2
- Aerial Loop
- Cool Sounds
- Kongnapped 2
- List of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest media
- Submerged Stint
- Toxic Kongstruction
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Blissful Beach
- Fountain of Life
- Fountain of Purity
- Fountain of Truth
- Hearty Latte
- Justice Toad (split)
- List of colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash
- List of Paper Mario: Color Splash media
- Mountain Sage (split)
- Prisma Café
- Prisma Juice
- Prisma Postal Toad
- Rainbow Carnation
- Sailor's Song
- Snifit Undersand Hideout
- Starlight Cape
- Surfing Kinopio (split)
- Super Ludship
- Super Ludsub
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Boot Car
- Boot Whistle
- Captain T. Ode
- Coin Step Counter
- Fire Flower Set
- Hint Envelope
- Ice Flower Set
- Musée Champignon
- Mushroom 3-Pack
- Mushroom 6-Pack
- Ninja Attraction
- Paper Mistake Buzzy Beetle
- Petal Bag
- Sea Tower
- Shiny Mushroom 3-Pack
- Shogun Studios
- Space Warrior Mask
- "Thrills at Night"
- Toad Radar
- Angry Sun Super Mario Maker 2 Quiz
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Game Fun Personality Quiz
- Paper Mario: Color Splash Personality Test
- Paper Mario: The Origami King Memory Match-Up
- Trivia: Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Maker 2
WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase
- Mike's Theme (split)
Yoshi's Crafted World
- List of Blooper profiles and statistics
- Gallery:Ice Bro
- Category:Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Media Files
- Category:Diddy Kong Racing Media Files
- Category:DK: Jungle Climber Media Files
- Category:Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Media Files
- Category:Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey Media Files
- Category:Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Media Files
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Images
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Levels
- Category:Super Mario Maker 2 Media Files
- Category:Super Mario Strikers Media Files
- Category:Super Smash Bros. Media Files
- Split Mike's Theme and Mike, passed 12-0. Apparently I didn't need a proposal for this, but I just wanted to do something people would be able to agree on so I could ensure I was doing proposals right.
- Split Funky's Flights (Bonus Game), passed 6-1. A simple proposal, which probably didn't need to happen either.
- Delete , passed 12-0. I kind of regret not naming this "Destroy This Article."
- Decide how to handle the music parameter for Levelbox, passed 0-0-10-0-0. I wanted to resolve an edit war but realized there wasn't a guideline for this yet, so I established one.
- Split the Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Paper Mario: Color Splash attacks, passed 19-0. I did not expect this one to get so much support and I am glad it passed.
Here are my genuine opinions on every Mario game I've played, organized by console. I give it a rating on a scale and explain why. This is not an insult towards anyone who may have other opinions on these games.
The NES wasn't any good, it was just first.
|The game is enjoyable to play in short bursts.||Good|
|While I do enjoy this game, it's a lot more difficult than its predecessor. I don't like it as much, but it's still fun.||Good|
|This game is fine. It's really hard, though.||Decent|
|Have you ever wanted to play a video game solely about doing math? Neither have I, but clearly Nintendo thought somebody did. When I play Donkey Kong Jr., I want to be pushing keys and knocking down fruit, not doing math. Still, this game isn't that bad. It's good for a quick laugh.||Decent|
|When you put it into perspective, it's a good game for its time, but now it's just decent. Not bad at all, but just kind of underwhelming.||Decent|
|I consider this to be the best of the original NES trilogy. It's so unique, and it's a lot of fun to play. The biggest downside is that the characters feel kind of unbalanced.||Good|
|I do not like this game. The level design is horrid and unfair. It makes me feel like I'm playing the Super Expert 100 Mario Challenge! There is no way to save, go back to previous worlds, or replay levels. However, I can give this game credit for introducing some fan-favorite characters, like Dry Bones, Thwomps, Boos, Chain Chomps, and the Koopalings.||Bad|
|I don't really get this game. How am I supposed to play this?||Bad|
|This game is mediocre. It's a little boring. While I don't mind it, it's not something I'd go out of my way to play.||Decent|
SNES graphics continue to amaze me to this day.
The console known for being shades of green. Even though it really isn't.
|This game is short and easy, but I still enjoyed it for the hour it took me to beat it.||Good|
|This game is really underrated! It's super creative and I love the soundtrack. The reason it doesn't get a "great" rating is because I found it too short.||Good|
|I didn't even know what Picross was until I played Mario's Picross. I got it so I could take a screenshot for the Game Over page, but then I played more of it. And you know what? It's actually fun. If you can excuse some of the bizarre puzzle descriptions, like "GRAND GOOMBAS," "tinkle," and "mud."||Good|
|Compared to the original, this one is kind of "eh." The music is worse, the graphics are worse, it's pretty much a downgrade.||Decent|
A rare instance of a Mario game on PC.
|Like Mario Paint, I thought this game would be stupid at first, but I actually ended up enjoying it. There's something wonderful about playing Go Fish with Mario. Please give me your Big Boos.||Good|
Did this console even have any games besides the ten or so that people actually talk about?
Game Boy Color
Imagine if "having color" was a selling point in this decade.
Game Boy Advance
One of my personal favorite consoles.
|Eh, I don't think I like this one as much as II and 3. Still not a bad game, though.||Decent|
|I only got this game because the Wii U eShop didn't have the original SNES version. And boy, did I not like this. I never completed the first world. Everything in this game is just inferior, from the uglier palettes to the obnoxious sound effects.||Bad|
|It's the first WarioWare game, but it's one of the weaker ones. It suffers from quite a bit of trial-and-error gameplay. Sometimes, like in Mix & Match and Slick Wheelie, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. However, there are only a few bad microgames in the over 200. The bonuses are pretty fun. Orbulon's stage is probably my favorite in this game.||Good|
|What do you get when you take the SNES version, downgrade the graphics and music, and add a bunch of quality-of-life improvements?||Good|
|I really like this game. It's a great start to the Mario & Luigi series. It's the most creative, there are lots of unique enemies, the bosses are fantastic, and the entire game is really fun. There are some flaws, like a few annoying characters, strange design changes for returning enemies, too many tutorials, and the entire Oho Ocean Seabed segment, but it's still a great game. If you want to play a Mario & Luigi game, you can't go wrong with this one.||Great|
|I think this is better than the SNES version. It makes 100% completion a lot more manageable by including a checklist of what you do and don't have.||Great|
|This game is pretty great. I like Kiddy Kong and don't find him annoying, the Animal Buddies are fun to play as, there are lots of secrets, and the new overworld map is fun to explore. While I don't think it's as good as DKC2, it's pretty close.||Great|
|What even is this game? Why does it exist? The wonky controls were kind of fun at first, but then I realized, "Wait, I have to play the entire game like this!" I quit after the first world, and I don't plan to come back to it anytime soon. On the plus side, I do like the sprites and art style.||Decent|
I never personally owned a GameCube, and man, is its game quality all over the place.
I kept losing my DS stylus.
|I'm not a big fan of this one. Obviously, there's the bad controls, but the constant character-switching didn't do much for me. The new content is questionable at best: why are half of the new stars obtained by catching rabbits, and what are the Silver Stars besides easier Red Coins?||Decent|
|This game is good. Not my favorite WarioWare game, but it's still good. Some fun stylus-based activities here.||Good|
|The better Mario & Luigi game on the DS. I do really like this one. While I do prefer Bros. Points, the Bros. Items are a nice change of pace. The game's soundtrack is good, and the areas are creative. The difficulty didn't bother me too much, besides the final boss.||Great|
|This game is pretty mediocre. I played it once, got all the Star Coins, and can't really remember anything else about it.||Decent|
|My opinion on this game switches every time I play it. Sometimes I like it and other times I don't. When I first played the game, I remember feeling really disappointed because it was weird and just not fun. I played more and I liked it, but when I replayed it, I found it tedious and boring. I think this is because there are really good parts of the game, like the Bowser segments at the start from Cavi Cape to Bowser's Castle, to boring and slow parts like Energy Hold.||Bad|
|The game-making section of this game doesn't feel very developed. It's overly complicated and not much fun to use. I don't really care for the records or comics, either. The microgames are incredibly basic, even by WarioWare standards. Still, it's a good game. I like the Job Center missions, the entertaining tutorials, and Body Rock.||Good|
Motion controls are an awful gimmick that never work properly.
Best handheld console, period.
|A little bland, but still good. Is this better than 3D World? I'm not entirely sure. If you want Mario on the 3DS, this game isn't a bad choice.||Good|
|I'm gonna say it: this is the best Paper Mario game in the series. Every time I play it, it just gets even better. It's amazing because it has no ten hour-long cutscenes of annoying characters, unlike TTYD. I spent every second of the game battling, exploring, or solving puzzles. The game looks visually great, the music is wonderful, the stickers feel unique and are all fun to use, and the fact that most Thing puzzles have multiple solutions helps them a lot. The battles are fast-paced and don't rely on cheap RNG-based mechanics. Yeah, there aren't many unique characters, but who plays Mario for the story? The game's writing is still really funny. Playing Sticker Star for the first time, I had a moment where I realized that a video game was making me genuinely happy, and I'll never forget that.||Great (but maybe that's an understatement)|
|I don't get the hate for this game. People say there are too many tutorials, but Bowser's Inside Story has way more tutorials than Dream Team. The dream world is a much more interesting and actually fun version of Bowser's body. Also, people call this one bland, but there are more new species than ever and still a bunch of the series iconic humor, so I don't get where that complaint comes from.||Great|
|I used to love this game, but after a replay, it just bothered me. The story is infuriating, repetitive, and pointless. The lack of any real characters hurts it a lot, and the locations are super generic. The last third of the game is just meaningless revisits, too, and Gloomy Woods is the only area that feels different. The battle gameplay is really fun, but it's too easy.||Decent|
|The voice acting is a lot of fun to listen to, the minigames and records are great rewards, the microgames are still awesome, the challenge modes are creative, and it's overall an incredibly fun experience. It's so easy to pick up and play for a little bit. All the controls, even the microphone and the gyroscope, work perfectly and never feel unresponsive. If you want to play WarioWare, and even if you don't, please try out this one.||Great|
I was one of the few people to buy a Wii U. Nowadays it sits as my personal dust collector machine.
|Uh, it's fine, I guess. It's a mix of good and bad minigames. The good outweighs the bad, but it's still not something you should spend 60 dollars on.||Decent|
|This game is good until World Mushroom. It kind of feels like they ran out of ideas at that point. None of the
|Forgettable and mediocre newcomers. The trophies and challenges are fun, at least.||Decent|
|I own this game, but I've never actually beaten it. I stopped midway around chapter 3 because I found getting all the collectibles to be too daunting of a task. The gameplay is interesting, but it's very easy to get burnt out.||Decent|
|I have no real opinion on this game. At first, I thought it was actual NES games and levels, but turns out it's just tiny segments. I was disappointed at first, but then I learned to appreciate it for what it was.||Decent|
|Lunar Magic is better.||Good|
|My 2nd favorite Paper Mario game. The writing and music and level design in this game are amazing. The only reason I put it below Sticker Star is that it's way too easy battle-wise. If Roshambo and Battle Spin were adjusted, this would be my favorite PM game for sure.||Great|
I specifically asked not to get a Switch for Christmas back in 2018.