Talk:Destroy Them All
Delete this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This minigame, and this article, basically just amount to "The Kongs must defeat all enemies within the time limit." All the information about this minigame, even the gallery images, are already on the "Bonus Area" article. And why do we have an article for just this one Donkey Kong Country minigame? This article is useless and sticks out like a sore thumb.
- Scrooge200 (talk) Per my proposal
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) How come none of the other types of bonus stages get articles? As long as it's just redirecting to Bonus Area and not outright deleted, I'm all for it. Per all.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Redirect to Bonus Area (I'd almost vote for Merge/Redirect but this isn't Articles for Deletion :P)
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal, and I agree that it should be kept as a redirect.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per redirect talk. Was honestly a little confused when I was adding images to this, but for some reason didn't say anything about it...
- WeirdDave13 (talk) Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Changing vote per all.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all.
- GrainedCargo192 (talk) Par all.
- wildgoosespeeder (talk) Make it a redirect (and other DKC SNES related bonus stages).
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all.
- Results May Vary (talk) Redirect it to Bonus Area--why is this its own article?
@FanOfYoshi: Ignore whether or not the article gets deleted or turned into a redirect (since I'm also against outright deletion). Would you change the article into a redirect for he reasons mentioned? (T|C) 09:31, 28 October 2018 (EDT)
@ToadettetheAchiever: Yeah, changing this into a redirect is probably a good idea. Should we do that with the other Bonus Area minigames, like Find the Token? Scrooge200 (talk) 14:11, 28 October 2018 (EDT)
- Absolutely. (T|C) 21:03, 28 October 2018 (EDT)
- Yes, if you need more reassurance, just in case. KaBoom! 21:05, 28 October 2018 (EDT)
- I said that if that wasn't kept as a page, it should be kept as a redirect. I mean that it shouldn't be deleted, and instead should be a redirect. -- FanOfYoshi 03:07, 29 October 2018 (EDT)