|Game||Donkey Kong Land|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Kremlantis Kaos is the first level to take place in an underwater ruins. The level is the first to take place entirely underwater. Gloops and Fangfish first appear in the level, though Flappers are the main obstacle of the level. Kremlantis Kaos has two exit portals, although both of them unlock the next level, Reef Rampage. Going past the first exit portal leads to an area with several bananas and two Kong Tokens.
When they start the level, the Kongs must swim through the water, going east. They will meet the first Fangfish as they travel between the ruins, and soon encounter a Flapper. At some point, the Kongs can swim down through a small gap and grab the letter K, although having to watch out for a Flapper as they grab it. They need to continue swimming along and dodge a few Gloops and Flappers. At some point, they will be able to swoop down under another Flapper and grab the letter O. After that, the heroes must avoid a some more Flappers, until they find the Continue Point.
Halfway through the level now, they should continue east and soon have to swim between three Flappers to grab the letter N. Once they get this, the Kongs need to keep going along the path. Eventually, they will find a small area with several Flappers. They must sneak around each foe and still travel eastward. When they are out of this tight space, the group must swim past a few more underwater enemies and later have to creep between a few Flappers to snatch away the letter G. After they dodge the villains obtain the letter, they need to continue along and soon find a portal. It will take them out of the level. However, if they swim a little farther, they will find several bananas and a Kong Token, as well as a hidden portal. The heroes can take it to exit the stage.
Items and objects
- K: In a pit underneath the second Flapper.
- O: Underneath a different Flapper, though this Flapper is closer to the floor.
- N: Right after the checkpoint, the "N" is at the bottom of a pit with the trio of Flapper.
- G: Towards the end, the "G" is in a lowered part of the floor near a group of Flappers.
Names in other languages
Kaitei iseki 1
|Undersea ruins 1|
|Spanish||Caos en las ruinas||Chaos in the ruins|
- Donkey Kong Land Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console digital manual, section 13
- Donkey Kong Land Game Boy instruction booklet, page 17.
- Nintendo Power Volume 74, page 18.
- Donkey Kong Land Italian booklet, pag. 17