- This article is about the song original to the WarioWare series. For the record in WarioWare: D.I.Y. that is an arrangement of the violin concertos of the same name by Antonio Vivaldi, see List of records in WarioWare: D.I.Y.
- “A serious Japanese Enka song used when Kat sets off to fight a bunch of monsters in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames$.”
- —In-game description, WarioWare Gold
Four Seasons (Japanese: はるなつあきふゆ Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu, "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter") is a Japanese song that plays during Kat & Ana's stage on WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!. It is also unlockable (with an English translation displayed at the bottom of the screen) in the Jump Forever minigame, after scoring 100 points.
窓辺に そっと 頬 寄せれば
夕暮れ 紅の 山肌
Madobe ni sotto hoo yosereba
Yūgure kurenai no yamahada
If you quietly place your cheek near the window
The crimson surface of the mountains in evening
| Four Seasons - Four Seasons in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!||File info|
| Four Seasons - Four Seasons in WarioWare Gold||File info|
Names in other languages
|Spanish (NOA)||Four Seasons||-|
- In the Japanese version of WarioWare Gold, the lyrics are stylized to look like ancient Japanese writings (e.g. くれない was written as くれなひ, but the actual pronunciation in the song was not changed).
- Lyric sheet for Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu on Anime Lyrics dot Com. (Retrieved May 15, 2014)