- Not to be confused with Super Mario Galaxy or Supermassive Galaxy.
- This article is about the level in Super Mario 3D World. For the level in New Super Mario Bros. 2, see World Star-2.
|Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
|<< Directory of levels >>
Super Galaxy or World Star-2 is the second course of World Star in Super Mario 3D World and its Nintendo Switch port Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. It is based on the levels and missions of Super Mario Galaxy, including enemies like Octoombas. The Comet Observatory can be seen in the background. After the course is completed the first time, Rosalina will be unlocked as a playable character. The course is unlocked by completing Rainbow Run and its own completion unlocks Rolling Ride Run.
The course takes place in space with Lumas, neon lights, and metal platforms. The main obstacles are Rotating Panels, which are either red or blue, with each color rotating separately. Despite this, the Octogoombas standing on them will stay stuck on the side they rest on as they rotate.
The level starts out on a platform adjacent to a set of Rotating Panels with another stationary platform and an Octoomba between them. There is then a platform with three coin blocks and more Rotating Panels. Six Coins can be found on a blue Rotating Panel at the side. After this section is a long set of red Rotating Panels with Octoombas. To the left is a blue panel with coins and a ? Block, and to the right is another blue panel with a Brick Block and Green Star above it. The next section is a platform with a Luma, Galoomba and a Coin Block. There is a long section of red Rotating Panels with Dash Panels on which the player must be quick to avoid falling. After this are two Galoombas and a set of blue Rotating Panels with a Warp Box at the end.
In the next section, the Checkpoint Flag can be found. Next are a set of Rotating Panel stairs leading to four platforms with Octoombas. On the uppermost platform is a vertical set of Rotating Panels that the player can climb with Cat Mario to reach the Stamp. Next is a set of diagonal Rotating Panels that leads to another large square of Rotating Panels of alternating colors. A Green Star can be found in the far-left corner. Next is an Octoomba and some blocks, then a split of paths. The lower path leads to Octoombas and a Green Star, while the upper path leads to a Warp Box. In the next area is the Goal Pole area with the Comet Observatory seen in the background. At the end of the level, Rosalina and a few Lumas are found by the flagpole on the first clearing of the level and will join the players in the "Course Clear" celebration.
- Green Star 1: The first Green Star is on top of a Brick Block.
- Green Star 2: The second Green Star is found on top of the first column and second row of a group of spinning platforms.
- Green Star 3: Near the end of the course, the third Green Star is found on the blue spinning platforms below the Warp Box.
- After the Checkpoint Flag, at the very top of a group of blue spinning platforms. The player must climb the panels as Cat Mario, or perform 2-3 extremely difficult jumps. The stamp shows Rosalina with her Lumas.
Names in other languages
|The Super Galaxy
|La vía galáctica
|The galactic way