|Full name||Sticks the Badger|
|First appearance||Sonic Boom (Archie comics) (2014, Sonic the Hedgehog franchise)|
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Nintendo 3DS) (2016, Super Mario-related media)
|Latest appearance|| (2016, Sonic the Hedgehog franchise)|
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Wii U) (2016, Super Mario-related media)
|Latest portrayal||Nika Futterman (2014-present)|
Aoi Yuki (Japanese; 2014–present)
Sticks the Badger is a female anthropomorphic jungle badger and one of the main characters of the Sonic Boom spin-off franchise of Sonic the Hedgehog. She primarily uses boomerangs, and her character is portrayed to be energetic, wild, and very friendly, but is sometimes paranoid and crazy.
Sticks makes a playable appearance in both versions of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
In the Nintendo 3DS version, Sticks is only playable in the Archery and Archery Plus events. She is also an unlockable character; she can be unlocked by defeating her in Archery Plus on Day 3 of Sonic's story.
Sticks has a similar role in the Wii U version, being an unlockable playable character exclusive to the Archery event. Here, she is unlocked if she is defeated after challenging the player following a tournament.
- Nika Futterman (2014–present)
- Aoi Yuki (Japanese; 2014–present)
- Claire Morin (French; 2014–present)
- Benedetta Ponticelli (Italian; 2014–present; 1st voice)
- Anna Mazza (Italian; 2014–present; 2nd voice)
- Nicole Hannak (German; 2014–present)
- Carmen Ambrós (Spanish; 2014–present)
Names in other languages
Sutikkusu za Bajā
|Sticks the Badger|
- Events List - Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Play Nintendo. Archived April 22, 2016, 07:41:41 UTC from the original via Wayback Machine. Retrieved July 19, 2023. The caption of the third image, which shows Sticks in the game's Archery event, reads: "Marine is shooting for the stars (but aiming for the target) in Archery."