Red Coins in the Hotel
|Red Coins in the Hotel|
|Game||Super Mario Sunshine|
|<< Directory of missions >>|
Inside the hotel, there will be a Red Switch Plate directly in front of the entrance. Ground Pounding it will cause eight red coins to appear throughout the hotel, and the player has five minutes to find them all. Collecting them all will make the Shine Sprite appear on the first floor of the hotel, though failing to find them all within the time limit will result in Mario losing a life. The player has to make use of secret panels and passage ways in order to find all the red coins in time. The locations of the red coins are:
- Directly in front of the Red Switch Plate.
- In the women's restroom to the right.
- By jumping through the leak in the men's room and using the bed to reach the above floor, the player can reach the third red coin in the pool area.
- Jumping back down through the previous panel back into the bedroom, the player can find the fourth red coin in a bedroom farther ahead by jumping through the Boo painting.
- Leaving the room, the player can find the fifth red coin in the center of the second floor lobby.
- In the center of the third floor's lobby.
- By using the attic and making their way through the passage to the right of the cleaning Pianta and continuing to the corner room, the player can Ground Pound into the room below. Spraying the poster will allow Mario to jump through and find the seventh red coin.
- By jumping through a panel back in the room through the poster, the player can find the final red coin in an alcove.
Names in other languages
|Japanese||ホテルの なかの あかコイン
Hoteru no Naka no Aka Koin
|Red Coins inside the Hotel|
|French (NOE)||Les pièces rouges de l'hôtel||The Red Coins of the Hotel|
|German||Rote Münzen im Hotel||Red Coins in the Hotel|
|Italian||Monete rosse in hotel||Red Coins in the Hotel|
|Spanish (NOE)||Las Monedas Rojas del hotel||The Red Coins of the Hotel|