Not to be confused with Boxing Clever 1
, which is also under the same name in two guides.
Boxing Clever 2, also called The Box-Smashing Mini-Game, Crate Breaking Part Deux, and Crate Game, is a mission in Delfino Plaza in Super Mario Sunshine. It can only start after completing the mission's predecessor, Boxing Clever 1. It takes place inside of the crate guy's crate shop in Delfino Plaza. The crate guy simply asks Mario to smash all of the crates in the building within thirty seconds to receive a "prize". Unlike the previous mission, some of the crates are stacked on top of each other, requiring Mario to somersault onto them before Ground Pounding them to smash them. Also of note is that the crates can only be smashed one at a time. If Mario fails to smash them all, he can leave and reenter the building to retry the mission. Once every crate has been destroyed, the crate guy rewards Mario with a Shine Sprite. Smashing the crates and then talking to the crate guy only causes them to respawn as soon as the timer begins.
Names in other languages
||Rompi le casse 2
||Break the boxes 2
- ^ Hodgson, David S J, Bryan Stratton, and Stephen Stratton. Super Mario Sunshine Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 32.
- ^ Loe, Casey. Super Mario Sunshine Perfect Guide. Page 22.
- ^ Bogenn, Tim, and Doug Walsh. Super Mario Sunshine BradyGames Official Strategy Guide. Page 148.
- ^ Averill, Alan, and Jennifer Villarreal. Super Mario Sunshine Player's Guide. Page 24.
- ^ Italian Super Mario Sunshine Prima's official strategy guide, page 32.