Red Coins in the Cannon
|Red Coins in the Cannon|
|Game||Super Mario Sunshine|
|<< Directory of missions >>|
Re-entering the cannon's course after clearing it once will allow Mario to use FLUDD and do a red coin challenge. Ground Pounding the Red Switch Plate will cause eight red coins to appear around the course, and the player needs to collect them all within a time limit of a minute. Failing to collect them all within the time limit will result in Mario losing a life. The locations of the Red Coins are:
- Six red coins are placed over the green disappearing platforms.
- One red coin is placed on the platform just before the first set of red platforms.
- One red coin is placed on the last block in the first set of red platforms.
Collecting all eight red coins will cause the Shine Sprite to appear on the platform after the first set of red disappearing platforms.
- Averill, Alan, and Jennifer Villarreal. Super Mario Sunshine Player's Guide. Page 75.
- Bogenn, Tim, and Doug Walsh. Super Mario Sunshine BradyGames Official Strategy Guide. Page 79.