Red Coin Waterworks
|Red Coin Waterworks|
|Game||Super Mario Sunshine|
|<< Directory of missions >>|
Red Coin Waterworks, also called Back to the Airstrip, Airstrip Collection, and Delfino Airstrip, is the second mission of the Delfino Airstrip in Super Mario Sunshine. The objective is to collect all the red coins around the area. This mission is only made accessible after a Pianta is paid ten coins in Delfino Plaza.
After returning to the airstrip, the player can do a red coin challenge. By Ground Pounding a Red Switch Plate and using the Turbo Nozzle, the player has to collect the eight red coins both on and around the airstrip. Collecting them all within the time limit will reward the player with the Shine Sprite.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Un lavoro fatto con l'acqua||A job done with water|
- Hodgson, David S J, Bryan Stratton, and Stephen Stratton. Super Mario Sunshine Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 39.
- Loe, Casey. Super Mario Sunshine Perfect Guide. Page 27.
- Bogenn, Tim, and Doug Walsh. Super Mario Sunshine BradyGames Official Strategy Guide. Page 149.
- Averill, Alan, and Jennifer Villarreal. Super Mario Sunshine Player's Guide. Page 30.
- Italian Super Mario Sunshine Prima's official strategy guide, page 39.