- “Howdy! Throw me a coin, and I'll throw you for a loop!”
- —Chuckster, Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Toss, also called The Chuckster on the Roof, Another Crazy Chuckster, and Pianta Chuckster Challenge, is a mission in Delfino Plaza in Super Mario Sunshine. Mario must get up onto the roof of the building attached to the one housing the crate minigame. Here, there is a Pianta Mario must speak to. He offers to toss Mario in exchange for one coin. If Mario has a coin, he may give it to the Pianta, who proceeds to throw him toward a building behind them, where Mario crashes through a flimsy window and finds himself in proximity of a Shine Sprite, which he may then collect. If the angle is slightly off, he might not hit the window, so the process needs repeating in that case.
Names in other languages
||La prova del Palmense Chuckster
||The Pianta Chuckster test
- ^ Averill, Alan, and Jennifer Villarreal. Super Mario Sunshine Player's Guide. Page 25.
- ^ Loe, Casey. Super Mario Sunshine Perfect Guide. Page 23.
- ^ Bogenn, Tim, and Doug Walsh. Super Mario Sunshine BradyGames Official Strategy Guide. Page 147.
- ^ Hodgson, David S J, Bryan Stratton, and Stephen Stratton. Super Mario Sunshine Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 33.
- ^ Italian Super Mario Sunshine Prima's official strategy guide, page 33.