|Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
|<< Directory of levels >>
Vexing Doors is an e-Reader level for Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3. This card was released in Series 2 in Japan. Its official difficulty rating is ★★★★☆. It was initially released only in Japan, but it became available internationally when the game was released on the Wii U Virtual Console in 2016. The level contains five Advance Coins. The key art featured Lemmy Koopa.
- The first door seen takes Mario to a room with spikes on the floor. He must ride a Snake Block to reach an Advance Coin and back.
- The third one leads to a small room with a Boo and a ? Block.
- The second one takes Mario to more doors.
Entering the second door, Mario finds himself in a room with another Advance Coin and three doors, but only one of them is visible without pressing a Switch Block.
- The one in the far left leads to a room with two doors. Both take Mario to the same room (filled with Hidden Blocks) but the upper one allows Mario to get an Advance Coin.
- The second invisible door and the visible one basically take the player to the same room, but the P Warp Door takes them to an Advance Coin room first.
The next room has more doors:
- Entering the one in the left corner, Mario reaches a room before the Big Boo battle, with three doors that take Mario back to the second room. The last one leads to the battle.
- The one over coins can be accessed by pressing a Switch Block (only accessible by entering the Advance Coin door in the second room). Mario can collect the last Advance Coin and a Control Coin here.
The battle with the Big Boo is similar to the previous one: Mario must toss three White Blocks at him, while avoiding two regular Boos. One of the regular Boos is faster than usual.
ぼくのかわりに テレサたちが たっぷり 遊（あそ）んでくれるよ！
Names in other languages
Obake Yashiki wa Nazo Darake!
|The Haunted House is Full of Mystery!
- The music and theme of this level are from the Ghost Houses from Super Mario World.