Slip Slidin' Away (Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3)
|Slip Slidin' Away|
|Level code||17 (World-e)|
|Game||Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Music track||Athletic Theme|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Slip Slidin' Away is the seventeenth level of World-e in Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3. This card was released in Series 2 in Japan. Its official difficulty rating is ★★★★☆. It was released only in Japan initially, but it later became available internationally with the Wii U Virtual Console release of the game in 2016. The level has five Advance Coins. The key art featured Larry Koopa. It also features the only 3-Up Moon in the game without the player using a blue switch card.
The level is an ice-themed level, which primarily features Bumpties and short jumps, as well as Donut Lifts and Stretch Blocks in some areas. One point in the level is an auto-scrolling area in which the screen begins to move back and forth, moving faster each time and revealing more of the area until a Warp Pipe becomes visible, at which point the screen stops scrolling.
- On the platform of ice to the left of the Amazing Flyin' Hammer Brother is a red Koopa Troopa, and later is a Warp Pipe. The Ace Coin is in the pipe, underneath two Frozen Coins. The player must use Fire Mario's fireballs and the Koopa Troopa to get it.
- The Ace Coin is on a set of Donut Lifts only accessible by using a flight power-up.
- In the second area of the level, the third Ace Coin is located on the second set of Stretch Blocks in the area with the Donut Lifts between them.
- If the player stands on the center of a set of three Donut Lifts, they drop down to an ice block below; continuing down, the Ace Coin is hovering over the pit at the very bottom.
- In the third area of the level, the Ace Coin is on the very left side of the room.
New level elements
Names in other languages
Tā-kun ni Ki o Tsukero!
|Watch out for Bumpty!|